Trailer Trash

Grizzly Attack (Read 24 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

runtraildc

Yes, but I'm still undecided if it's true.  And I'm curious to hear MT's thoughts on this.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

That was my first thought too.  But the wounds look awfully real.  Why would anyone go through that kind of make-up job for a prank?!?

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Sandy-2

. . . I'm curious to hear MT's thoughts on this.

Me too.

tbd.

AT-runner

Tim

But the wounds look awfully real.  Why would anyone go through that kind of make-up job for a prank?!?

Injuries looks real to me.

If those wounds are fake, somebody needs a job with LucasFilms.  Bruising and stitches look real. If the ER photo wasn't taken in a a real ER, then it's a pretty well done hoax with a real IV infusion pump.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Why would they pose topless and say they ran the AT on their lunch break?

That was my first thought too.  But the wounds look awfully real.  Why would anyone go through that kind of make-up job for a prank?!?

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Daydreamer1

Those wounds look real to me. Maybe not quite as much blood as one would expect but then sometimes you will find people all cut up and they haven't really bled a lot.  I agree with AT. If it's not real the person who did that is one heck of a makeup artist.

Looking at his FB page you get the impression he's a real outdoors man.  Just not quite as much as this guy.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

it's real, the guy has his man card punched for life!  he did everything you were supposed to do- was aware of his surroundings, called out in thicker stuff, carried and deployed bear spray (sounds like the bear charged so fast it went right through the fog), he rolled onto his stomach to protect his vitals, covered his nrc with his hand and laid still (as still as he could), but probably most impressive was his ability to stay calm - called the local hospital and let them know the extent of his injuries, even called his girlfriend to meet him at the hospital with a clean change of clothes!

That's our third mauling in two weeks (two previous ones were archery had hunters), thankfully no deaths

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √