Trailer Trash

NGDWAF Saturdailies (Read 22 times)

Daydreamer1

That stands for Not Going Down Without A Fight.  Seeing as it's just after 5pm here in the east and no one posted I couldn't just leave the day without a daily. I assume everyone is out enjoying the day, maybe even running some. DW and I just returned from a wedding. Her niece got married. Now they are heading out on a three month honeymoon. Guess that's what you can do when your business is only busy in the spring and summer and you wait until you're in your mid thirties to get hitched.

I'm going to try for 6 miles if I can get rid of a stupid thumping headache.

QOTD: Will you try to see the lunar eclipse?  Depends on the weather and what time it occurs here. I rarely miss any sleep over things like this, although I should.

NHLA

14 miles in the rain. Its ben raining for two days. We needed it.

qotd  I will go for a night run and watch if it clears up

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Worked an 11-hour shift overnight, and was wiped out then. May be worth mentioning that I also have bronchitis and on top of it got my flu shot yesterday. Triple whammy.

Still got in a few miles with the family on their bikes in the evening. I took it very easy, due to the bronchitis. No need for it to progress into a pneumonia.

QOTD: I read about the lunar eclipse but was not sure if it was visible in America. Any idea about the time when it will be the full "Super-Bloodmoon"?

I am planning to watch it with the kids.

Run for fun.

Daydreamer1

QOTD: I read about the lunar eclipse but was not sure if it was visible in America. Any idea about the time when it will be the full "Super-Bloodmoon"?

I am planning to watch it with the kids.

If I found the right times I think it will be between 9 and 12 pm in our area.  Hopefully we have clear sky.

LB2

I ran a hot 10 on Saturday.

QOTD: Yes.

LB2

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

The full eclipse will be between 10:11 and 11:23 tonight.

Late, especially as it's a school day tomorrow, and I'll start work early, but I am planning on taking the kids up the mountain to watch.

Run for fun.