Trailer Trash

Where's the Wet Wednesday (Read 26 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Sandy- good deal; have her pop in if she gets a chance

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Believe it or not I received a message from Marie a few hours ago!!  She said things are overall good. She was doing some short runs a while back and that she'll be working at the Tussey Mountainback and wondering if anyone from here is doing it.

This makes my day.  I'm glad she's doing well.

I also miss John.  And running.

Running is dumb.

LB2

LB2

LB2

I'll do 5 mi after work today.  Just maintaining and avoiding Stop signs.

qotd: I also miss the old gang mentioned by everyone.  Believe it or not I received a message from Marie a few hours ago!!  She said things are overall good. She was doing some short runs a while back and that she'll be working at the Tussey Mountainback and wondering if anyone from here is doing it.

That is good to hear.

LB2

AT-runner

Tim

Nothing crazy about that. I ran 125 laps around a 400m track for one of my 50K races.

Yes, but you got to change directions every few hours. 

Mandy - Yay, for Marie contact. Shame her into stopping by (you know, the way we do it to you).

Queen - 6 mile loop would be great, as long as you got partial credit for laps.  Our "local" 12 hour is a 5 mile trail and he has distances you can stop at to get 50k, 50M, etc.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

So here I am back again. Thank you so much guys! Just out of curiosity I stopped by today and read this thread, and it brought tears into my eyes. And it got me motivated enough to get into my running gear and run a short 2.5-mile loop in the lunchtime heat. But I loved it!

Hopefully I will be able to keep it up, even though I am limited to short distances right now. Maybe my passion for running will get me to the longer distances soon again.

LB2: Wasn't there someone who ran a 50k on the dreadmill? Fussing over 0.04+ miles seems absolutely sane in comparison.

Mandy: I miss the long distances.

Run for fun.

AT-runner

Tim

So here I am back again. Thank you so much guys! Just out of curiosity I stopped by today and read this thread, and it brought tears into my eyes. And it got me motivated enough to get into my running gear and run a short 2.5-mile loop in the lunchtime heat. But I loved it!

Hopefully I will be able to keep it up, even though I am limited to short distances right now. Maybe my passion for running will get me to the longer distances soon again.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

welcome back Marie and Mandy! 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

Hey FTYC !!!!!!!

tbd.

LB2

LB2: Wasn't there someone who ran a 50k on the dreadmill? Fussing over 0.04+ miles seems absolutely sane in comparison.

Glad you made it back.

LB2

Queen of Nothing

Sue

You are often mentioned here and missed.  Glad things are going ok with you.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Daydreamer1

Welcome back Marie.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

You are not allowed to just not post and/or contact us for long periods of time like that again!!!!!  Ok????

Good to see you back!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

jonferg67

Endless trails

Well, this is weird. I happen to have checked in today too, just to see

if everyone is still a little wacky.

Great to pop in see your name, Marie. I hope you are doing well.

Hi everyone, I miss you all.