Trailer Trash

World's End Ultra In PA Wilds (Read 37 times)

Daydreamer1

Congratulations on finishing.  I had forgot about it until I saw it mentioned on Facebook. I may have to plan for this one next year. The 50k version anyway.

Keep Going

Congratulations on finishing.  I had forgot about it until I saw it mentioned on Facebook. I may have to plan for this one next year. The 50k version anyway.

Thanks Daydreamer! Can't recommend it enough.

100 milers are my favorite

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Somewhat off topic:

Today I saw a guy wearing a T-shirt with "World's End State Park" and a bald eagle on it, but when I asked him if this was the state park where the ultramarathon was held, he said no. I still thought this was a weird coincidence.

Edit: I just looked up the maps, and it seems to be "the state park where the ultramarathon was held". I guess the guy did not know about it.

Run for fun.

Keep Going

Somewhat off topic:

Today I saw a guy wearing a T-shirt with "World's End State Park" and a bald eagle on it, but when I asked him if this was the state park where the ultramarathon was held, he said no. I still thought this was a weird coincidence.

Edit: I just looked up the maps, and it seems to be "the state park where the ultramarathon was held". I guess the guy did not know about it.

Ha that is weird..I never heard of the place until I signed up and I have lived in PA my whole life. Apparently it is one of PA's best kept secrets as far as scenic parks go. I can now see why after running 34 miles around and into it all day!

100 milers are my favorite