Trailer Trash

Group trail running (Read 54 times)

Gator eye

A group of 4 dog's is the closest I've come to group running. I think I would rather run with a group of dogs than a group of people. I'm not a chatty person, I have talked and chatted with people during races but for the most part I like running alone.

Also I'm so guilty of running with my head down looking for moral's for the last couple of weeks. I ve tripped and fell a couple of times and ran into many branches but those delicious morsels are worth ever fall.

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

Well there were about 30 of us on the trails together Sunday morning for a fellow runner who wanted to do 36 miles for her birthday.  But we spread out quite a bit for various paces and distances.  So, you just never know.

You people have issues 

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

I run solo most of the time (about 95% of my miles or more), sometimes with my running buddy. Sometimes, my DS comes with me on his bike, that's really fun then. He makes sure I don't just focus on my running, pace, etc.  But usually,I enjoy the solitude on a run and never feel bad about it.

But when winter drags out way too long, and I don't find trails to run on any more (because they are icy), I enjoy group runs with the running club. Last year, that was what carried me through some weeks in winter. I went on the Saturday morning runs, typically 1-2 hours, on road, trails, paths, or through the woods. Nice people, usually 5 to 15 (which often split up in different pace groups) and I got to know some new routes.

Run for fun.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Hi Northern..nice to hear from you Our anti social forum friend!! 

i run run mostly alone and with my running partner aka friend for a long run on the weekend.  We may yack for a few hours but a lot of the time we are apart.  We recently hooked up with a running group...rarely more than 10 and we usually clump in groups of 2 to 4 and shoot the shit.  It's all good and I really don't mind stepping off the trail to let multiple Mt Bikers pass...they get up late so we usually see them when winding down.  I don't take my running too serious and my Monday through Friday runs I rarely see anyone.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

I always run alone.

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes