Trailer Trash

Super Bowl Sundaily (Read 21 times)

muppy

5.0 miles last night then hit the gym for som weights.

QOTD Who's your pick  for today?  Bonus points for the final score.

I would like Peyton Manning to win so he can  go out on top. But I kind of think the Panthers are going to pull it out.

Final score 28-17 Panthers win.

Daydreamer1

Heading up on the mountain. Would like to get in about 11 miles but I doubt I'll get that much. Probably more like 8-9.

QOTD:  As much as I like sports and especially football, I don't pay near as much attention once it gets to the playoffs. I'm pretty much in the camp of people that suspect that the final outcome is rigged as much as possible by the respective leagues. This includes NBA, NHL, MLB as well as NFL.  That said I would like to see the Panthers win 50-9,  but I'm predicting Denver 28-10.

AT-runner

Tim

Nice and peaceful 7 miles with DW on muddy and/or snowy the trails.  More snow coming on Tuesday, so wanted to get in another trail run before things get covered again.  Nice to run with someone my own age. 

Now going to get the house ready for a Super Bowl party. We have 20 people coming over to drink during  eat during  watch the commercials game.

QOTD:  No dog in the fight, and on one hand would be nice to see Peyton ride off into the sunset with a win and on the other, see a rising start take his place in league history.  Prediction = Carolina 24 Denver 21

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

runtraildc

Just got back from a 4 miler.  Slow and amateurish, but those runs happen sometimes.  Now heading off to meet friends to go see 'Room'.  It was a really good book and I've heard good things about the movie.  Maybe heading out for vietnamese new year's dinner afterwards.

Tried out my new Brooks (Launch) and they felt great.  Much better than the Ravennas I just returned (yes, road shoes, you need at least one pair, right?)

qotd:  notice I didn't mention football in today's plans?  Don't know if I'll watch even for the commercials.  And I know nothing about how the game is scored so I cannot intelligently weigh in on a final outcome.  Good luck to the fans, though!

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

10+ miles on trails - first time in a while.  Was super peaceful as I was out at sunrise and no one there until about an hour into it.  It's amazing that two weeks ago we had 30+ inches of snow and today the trails were 80% clear.

QOTD: I think the Broncos have no shot whatsoever.  I predict 31 - 10 Panthers.  Manning rides into the sunset.

Have a great night.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

NHLA

7 miles three mt. run on trails. No snow!

qotd panthers win 31-7.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

11.26 mikes at noon..practically hot out there!  The other day a lot of you folks east were dreaming of summer..watch what you dream of!

QOTD:  heading off to "watch" the game at a friends. As long as the score ends in certain numbers I'll be happy.   Not true I want Bronco's to win, never heard of the panthers and I want that old guy quarter back to get a win for all us old folks on this site. 

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Sandy-2

Monday morning here and I just watched the game via my Slingbox, I guess that DQs me from the qotd.

It's a very quiet day around here because of Lunal new year.  All the stores are closed, but the potential for traffic jams is high because of folks visiting their families.  Im planning on a run later before dinner.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Queen of Nothing

Sue

DD...pretty close

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

muppy

Daydreamer was the closest, nice job!

bagge_pants

7.5 fartlek yesterday, feeling great.

Qotd: walked to the local bar with a friend to watch the halftime show, thats how much i care about football