Trailer Trash

Monday!! A start of a new week and chance set and meet new weekly goals. (Read 21 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Can I still call it a progression run if each mile is faster than the previous even if the fastest was only 10:45 pace? 4.7 miles total with a slow cool down to finish.

QOTD: The year has been improving. If it continues I may even catch up to my pace bunny. I've had some eyeopening experiences at Hyner and Running With the Devil, but they have me more excited, though also anxious, about Elkhorn. My goal races for the year are still to come, but I have a growing confidence that I'll accomplish what I want. I finally got around to making much needed revisions and updates with my estate planning including health care directives. Hey, if I'm going to be running in grizzly country and the wilds of Montana where I could get lost, I need to be prepared in more ways than just training.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

LB2

I ran a tempo run in the heat yesterday at mid day. It was about 93 degrees.

QOTD: Well, the first half of 2016 has been a complete disaster for everything, running, life, etc. So, I am looking at the second half of the year to turn it around.

LB2