Trailer Trash

Big Miles Sundaily (Read 29 times)

moonlightrunner

The racers are putting in some big miles this weekend! Congrats to you, Kelly. Couch is still out there...I hope she is doing well. She is so close!

All done moving...just cleaning now. Hoping to get back out on the trail tomorrow.

Congrats to everyone...and have a great day!

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Occasional Runner

We had an amazing time at the race. Jo did a great job, as always, and my pacer was incredible. I've been waiting a long time to secure the "Big buckle" at Leadville, so it's a satisfying experience. It was also great to see Ron Krar doing his thing, that dude is unstoppable.

We're heading to the finish line to cheer for the late finishers. It's the most inspirational finish line I've ever been to.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Heading out for 13... The partners are doing 16 to 20.  I've decided to chill on long runs for awhile to focus on other stuff.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Sandy-2

Got some really bad news this morning when I got back from my morning run, my BIL passed away last night.  Really bad, he was a really great/funny guy.   Drugs suck...

------------------------------

Congrats lace_up, got the BIG buckle.  WTG!!!

Couch is still out there, we need to keep sending positive thoughts, that's a tough course.

tbd.

AT-runner

Tim

URD for me.  Had some lateral left knee pain yesterday, so taking a rest day.

Sandy - sorry for your loss.

Kelly - way to slay that dragon.

Eastern States course looks like it's as tough as it was billed.  45% drop rate so far.  157 starters (there were 41 DNS's) and site shows 70 drops. Marie looks safe as far as cut off times.  Keep it up Couch!

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

runtraildc

Morning folks-  will get a few miles in later this afternoon, once the storm clouds pass.  I have a hilly route planned.

Sandy- sorry to hear about your BIL.   What a terrible loss.

moonlightrunner

Got some really bad news this morning when I got back from my morning run, my BIL passed away last night.  Really bad, he was a really great/funny guy.   Drugs suck...

------------------------------

Congrats lace_up, got the BIG buckle.  WTG!!!

Couch is still out there, we need to keep sending positive thoughts, that's a tough course.

So sorry for your loss. So sad for your family.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

jonferg67

Endless trails

Sandy-sorry about your BIL.

Lace-congrats on the big buckle.

I did 5 trail miles as recovery, everything feels fine after yesterday.

muppy

Got in yesterday's run today, 4.6 trail miles.

Sandy, sorry to hear about BIL. Your right, drugs suck!

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

just got back from 4 days in the Pintlers backpacking w/ my DW.  It was a little rainy (we need the rain though), but we got along just fine- lots of ascending and descending, wonderful vistas and managed to catch a few trout for dinner.

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √