Trailer Trash

Mad Hatter Wednesdailies (Read 19 times)

Sandy-2

Still resting and doing core stuff. More zero days.

qotd: I wear a baseball hat most days to either keep rain off my glasses or the sun out of my eyes.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

FTYC - Thanks for the local color on the PSU students. I can see that happening. Now if that was their reason then I can see why they would stop the support.  But then they need to come out and tell it how it is.  "Our students are so idiotic that we can't trust them to stray very far so therefore they have to do it totally on their own".

As far as this being the fault of the lawyers I'm sure Penn State can beat any lawsuit. They seem to do pretty well in that department.

Did you see and read the links in DD1's post above. It's an almost century old outdoor club that they want to ban from sponsoring outdoor activities. But boxing is okay.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

GC100k

Did a few miles yesterday. I guess I'm in the taper for my race on Sunday. If I was as good at running as I am at tapering and carbo-loading, I'd be winning races.

QOTD: pretty much never wear a hat when running. Probably should cover my bald(ing) dome.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Did you see and read the links in DD1's post above. It's an almost century old outdoor club that they want to ban from sponsoring outdoor activities. But boxing is okay.

As long as it's competitive athletics, Penn State will be all for it. If it just serves to soothe your soul, or teach you skills for life outside of competition, Penn State, or the job, forget it. Very sad, because the hills around here are really perfect to teach and practice outdoor skills at almost any level.

Run for fun.