Trailer Trash

What Loan Wednesdaily? (Read 20 times)

AT-runner

Tim

Apparently I'm a victim of credit fraud again. Second time in 2 years. Someone tried to take out a loan from  Goldman Sachs, in my name, and was turned down. I've been e-mailing and phoning all morning to see how someone could have gotten so far through the application without them checking.  Luckily I had a fraud alert on my credit history and that stopped it.  Argh!!!

Anyway, short easy run at lunch in beautiful weather. Spring has sprung.

DD - When are you planning on getting to Sole Challenge?

QOTD:  Any credit fraud in your history?

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Daydreamer1

Have to pick up some new eye glasses in the middle of the afternoon. REally messes up my running time but I'm excited to get them. They are in sport frames and the last pair didn't work out due to too much curve in the lenses. These are flatter so hopefully they work out. It will be nice to run in glasses that are meant for active wear.  Hoping to be able to stop in at the mountain for a few miles after that. I really wanted 10+ but may have to settle for more like 8-9.

AT - Didn't make too many plans yet, but it will probably be a couple of hours before the 6 hour race starts.

QOTD: For a few years it was credit card fraud. I was getting hit all the time. It was amazing how quick the card company was picking up on it. They would often know within a few hours of a purchase that it wasn't us and shut the card down. They were never wrong. It's a huge pain to have to contact everyone to change the CC number on the automatic bill pays.  DW has a neice who had her checking account cleaned out when someone got her debit card info. Apparently you have a lot more protection with CC then with Debit cards so I never use a Debit card.

NHLA

9 miles Crail Farm Rd.  Got cought in the rain.

qotd  DW had someone charge $90 worth of gas on her credit card last mo. Credit card co cought it.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Weird pathetic 4 this morning.  The pain in my hip/ass made it seem like my leg didn't want to respond to my brain saying forward.  Felt I  was carrying it along for the ride.    Last night run was great so ummm this too shall pass.

QOTD:  If you asked DH he would say yes.  You ask me it was a posting error.  Home Depot told us we had a credit balance of $6,000, not a credit line but an actual overpayment of $6,000.    They dug deeper and realized they posted someone's payment to our account.

AT:  As for QOTD yesterday you did seem to have a problem when it came to talking to Herb. 

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

AT-runner

Tim

AT:  As for QOTD yesterday you did seem to have a problem when it came to talking to Herb. 

Had no problem at first, and then he started farting. That was one gassy dude.   Glad he was in a tent next to you, and not us.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Queen of Nothing

Sue

farting, clearing his throat, snoring, and talking loudly on his phone at 6 AM the first day we got to sleep in.  He was awesome!

Had no problem at first, and then he started farting. That was one gassy dude.   Glad he was in a tent next to you, and not us.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Sandy-2

Did 5 at lunch today, I had a meeting right after lunch so it gave me the push to pick up the pace and get in a quick shower.  I was supposed to get up early today but slept in instead.

qotd: just a couple of credit card fraud items.  Once we caught it and the card company corrected it and then once that the card company caught before we even knew it.  But agree it's a pain to change the card number and the auto-payment stuff.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Finally back on the trails at VF. Not nearly as muddy as I expected with the rain we've had recently. What was there was easily avoided. I've been too focused on a 10K coming up in 2 and a half weeks. Need to get more trails, hills, and distance in.

qotd: Had some phone calls to "one of those" numbers charged. Never found out who made the calls, but the charges were speedily reversed. Also had cards stolen. On one card attempted charges were denied. On the other the charges went through but I wasn't liable for them. Oddly both cards were through the same bank.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                        05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

hill repeats this evening- ouch

qotd: knock on wood, not much- they caught some charge overseas about ten years ago and cancelled our card

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √