Trailer Trash

Thursdaily Drachma Drama (Read 33 times)

some call me Tim

Blarg- if you get out to Fountainhead, this link  might be helpful since it shows mileage (thru aid stations).  I can't speak for any other parts of of the park.  Gaylord/National Harbor is pretty isolated from everything, as you've probably learned.

Thanks! And yeah, it's a cute little tourist trap, but getting anywhere else is annoying. The kids were fried by all the walking today so even if I don't get to run I may take them out there for a little woodsy downtime. Oh and I used to head up a mowing team for a landscape co in my younger days and tho ztr is fun, cranking up the speed on a walk behind with a 5 foot deck and running with grass flying everywhere is pretty fun too!

Queen: you know it! really hoping I get to see Mr. Backbone before I get outta here

AT: Awesome! Loved the pics in your other thread

moonlightrunner

I attempted a run today but my knee would not tolerate it. Just walking on it hurts and caused more swelling of the Baker's Cyst and pa is in other parts of the leg. I will see an ortho on Wednesday. Rest is not making it better. I hope it is not a meniscal year.

Qotd: multi millionaire

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Sandy-2

It's now Friday here and guess what, everything is still here.  Who'd have thunk it....

Got up and did another 10 this morning.  Didn't see "the dancers" since I went the other direction.

qotd: I was also thinking about a retired billionaire.

tbd.