Trailer Trash

Sadly No Daily Yet Mondaily (Read 32 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Awesome..

As of today, I'm in! 

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

AT-runner

Tim

Finished R2R2R run.     I did great.  My friend died. He really got hhit by the heat as it got to 990 degrees in the Canyon. We made it to North rim in 6:25 and finished just after dark at over 14 hours. My buddy had to sit several times to try and recover. We dunked in water at Ribbon Falls and that helped a bit. Great run, glad we're done. More later. Thanks for all the well wishes.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Sandy-2

FTYC: congrats on crawling you way up the waitlist.

AT: nice job, but sorry to hear your friend struggled.

I did 5 mi each day Mon (to the Bund and back) and Tues (to the French quarter and back) morning.  Nothing to write home about, just a couple of city runs dodging cars, scooters and bicycles on the streets of Shanghai. Although Monday's run was a little sluggish to start.

I'm trying to get the info together from my weekend fatass, but the Great Firewall of China is giving me hassles and the mapping stuff isn't working so well.

qotd: that would be Chinese food.

tbd.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Finished R2R2R run.     I did great.  My friend died. He really got hhit by the heat as it got to 990 degrees in the Canyon. We made it to North rim in 6:25 and finished just after dark at over 14 hours. My buddy had to sit several times to try and recover. We dunked in water at Ribbon Falls and that helped a bit. Great run, glad we're done. More later. Thanks for all the well wishes.

Congrats. Did you see other runners out there? Another friend from FB whom I met at a couple ultras just completed that herself along with her running partner.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Woohoo, congrats AT! Sounds like you had an epic adventure. Sorry to hear your friend was not doing so well, but glad to hear he made the full loop, too.

Run for fun.