Trailer Trash

Terrible Tuesdailies (Read 31 times)

NHLA

8 miles around the mt.  Humid.

QOTD  in the 70s and 80s the cars were so bad 50000 miles was an old car.

Is this the audi you are haveing trouble with?  All German cars have weird electrical systems.

Daydreamer1

QOTD  in the 70s and 80s the cars were so bad 50000 miles was an old car.

Is this the audi you are haveing trouble with?  All German cars have weird electrical systems.

My kids can't understand why I yell at them to check the oil in their cars every 1500-2000 miles.  They don't have any concept of a car that burns a quart every 500-800 miles.  And yes this is the Audi.  In this case though I'm afraid it may be more of a mechanical issue.

Sandy-2

Did 5 after work on Tuesday and then 10 this morning (Wed) before work.  Two pretty good runs on the flat river sides, temps were 'better'.

qotd: We bought a used Chevy that started out ok, but then just kept needing to go into the shop for various things so after a few months of ownership we sold it for a lot less than we bought it.  A few years later on I bought a used 1 year old Pontiac with 50k miles (yup 50k in one year).  I drove that thing for years, the odometer stopped working after it hit about 225k miles and I still drove it for a year so so after that.  I guess things even out.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL