Trailer Trash

Treadmill Thursday (Read 29 times)

some call me Tim

I hear ya, Jamie... I had to pull the plug today after 7 miles of gut cramping. No idea. That builds character, right? Ugh.

QOTD: lots of great pales mentioned in this thread, but I'll have to give the nod to Laphroiag, for my money the king of the Islay scotches

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

5 miles with DD in the heat. I liked it, did well, but she felt it, so we compromised on the distance.

When we came home, a big package was in front of our door - "FREEZE IMMEDIATELY!"   

DH had ordered some gluten-free donuts which should be frozen, so we did. But not before testing a few. Can't freeze a donut that you don't know, right? They were delicious!

So this freezing and testing made me late for my hair appointment. But I got it done, and I'm happy with the result. This, and the donuts, will sure make me fast as lightning again!

Run for fun.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

biked to work, strength trained this evening- no running this week, this may be the first week of no running for me since last spring (injured)- my legs should be pretty fresh I'm hoping, but the weather may do me in- about a week ago they called for mid 80's, then upper upper 80's, a couple of days ago 90, now 95  

qotd: good lagers and pilsners, occasionally an IPA or amber ale- the Spotted Cow that NH brought to Idaho was very good, I would definitely be buying it if available here

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

I'll do 6 after work today (Fri).  Yes, it will be above 90 deg.

That brings me to the qotd....

On a warm summer evening there ain't nothing like a strong Gin & Tonic, lots of ice, and a lime.

blargendarg, this seems to be pretty popular around here at the moment....

tbd.