Trailer Trash

Spidery Sundailies (Read 25 times)

The pooch and I had a great 7 mile trail run.

QOTD:  How are the spider webs where you are,  We seem to be really getting into web season here.

Webs

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

muppy

Got in 4.5 cross country miles last night.

QOTD spider webs are getting to be worse, but I'd rather get hit in the face with a spider web than get hit by a car on the road!

moonlightrunner

18 today with my run Buddy... who ran 32 yesterday! I ran zero-zippola yesterday. Life intervened on my mileage last week. I need a new headlamp so I can start getting in early morning runs this week.

Qotd: I don't run into spider webs much...which is good...it does not sound like fun.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Daydreamer1

Heading out for a bike ride with DW followed by a short run on the dirt roads around the house.

QOTD: Great Picture.  They've been worse then normal this summer. Usually I don't get into many during the summer. Fall has always been bad. With the increase in them this summer I'm expecting them to be bad this fall.

Occasional Runner

I did my typical Sunday double. Started with a 6 mile tempo run, then an intense core workout at the gym. Came back home for a wardrobe change and some food before heading out onto the trails with the wife and the pup. We did 8 miles with about 3000' of gain.

Time to rest. Leadville is next weekend...

QOTD: They aren't a problem around here to any significant degree.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Morning all!  SRD for me, I'm so f #@&ing sore from yesterday's run, words are hard to describe it Big grin

qotd: no spider webs here running Smile

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

5 with 1800 ft elevation. Very humid and warm.

The mosquitoes were relentless, I wish there had been more spiders to catch them!

This tapering is hard to endure, I'll be so happy once the race has started!

TT: nice picture! Good thing is that the webs are better visible in the early sunlight.

Muppy: That sounds like speed!

moonlight: nice miles! With the new headlamp, you're going to love running in the dark!

DD1: Have fun zooming around on the dirt roads!

Kelly: Lots of elevation!

warden: I'll have to read your RR, sounds like a tough race.

QOTD: In my area, the webs are less than usual. Or maybe, there's more people breaking them before I get there? I'd rather have the webs than the people, but what can you do.

Run for fun.

ceezy

Just flipping through the channels and NBC has on a little skyrunning highlights right now (3:30pm)

Pretty cool....Mostly Mt Blanc Marathon and 80k.

Sandy-2

Just a quick note to say hi.

My DD finished this weekend. Her 2nd sweet Tevis buckle.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL