Trailer Trash

Timeless Tuesday (Read 20 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

A healthy 5 this morning in perfect running weather - low 50's and still dark out.   If it wasn't for needing to get kids on the bus and getting ready for work, I would have just kept running...and running.

QOTD: Since Queen just had a birthday and looks like she spent it running, let's ask a birthday question.  Best birthday you had and why?

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

LB2

Pretty good running down here, too. The temp was 58. I ran 5 easy miles pretty quickly and effortlessly. Legs are tired in a good way.

QOTD: The one when I took my first breath of air outside the womb.

LB2

XtremeTaper

5 miles last night with the Lady out at Green Lane, the easy side. Still shuffling about, a jog at best, but better than nothing. No run today, just some time at the planet of fitness, PT exercises, and dog walking.

QOTD: Usually don't do much for my birthday, but for my 40th we went to Bonaire for a week, rented a condo, and snorkeled our days away. Some great reefs right offshore the main island, easily accessible, plus drift snorkel off Klein Bonaire was awesome.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

AT-runner

Tim

6 this morning on logging roads. Man am I out of shape.

QOTD:  31 years ago, I got married on my birthday and then we went to Aruba, that was pretty good.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

3-ish miles on the trails with Tiny E early, smoke level Moderate which is the new Good

qotd: I've had so many that none standout too much; I do remember as a kid my brother and I would both get jipped on birthdays (his was Christmas Eve, mine a couple days after)- we get presents from relatives saying Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday- we'd get pretty miffed. My sister's birthday was in February and they needed a fork lift to get the gifts in! 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

runtraildc

morning folks. Got in 3 easy miles last night to stretch the slightly sore legs. I'll get out today, but it might just be a mile. Our weather has been fantastic for the past week or so. Perfect for running. I would be happy living somewhere that never went any hotter than 80 degrees.

qotd: Hmm, I've had a lot, too, and I'm not a big birthday person. My recent 50th was pretty good-- on vacation, went hiking in the woods and beach with DH and the kiddos. My sister came for down and brought gin and cake. It was a good day.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Nothing so far..my knee was a wee bit sore from my run Sunday and decided to just not run today...knees are very important.  Gym at lunch.

QOTD:  My birthday and my husbands are 4 days apart, me being 4 days older than him (kinda like DD wife being older minus 12 years!!!)  So when we first met we always went camping somewhere for our birthdays.  Then we got Buster (my first dog and the best!) and his birthday was 3 days before mine so we continued the tradition.  It eventually fizzled out.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄