Trailer Trash

Mondalies (Read 22 times)

XtremeTaper

Did you run the Naked Bavarian?

Nope, forgot that was even going on this weekend. We ran on Saturday and they did have signs out that there was a trail race on Sunday.

I would have a mental issue, block from racing around Blue Marsh again. My 50k PR is there and it's one of those out of reach type things. I still like to do training runs there though. Usually do the 23 mile loop, but will do the full 30 mi loop from time to time.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Sandy-2

Rough getting up the last two mornings due to jetlag, I plan to run after work today.  Probably about 5 miles.

qotd: I get a bill that has a bunch of stuff on it that includes electricity.  I think it also includes water, maintenance fees, guards, etc. Anyway, it averages about $500 a month, and in the summer it's $1,000 a month (which is a huge jump due to electricity for the AC).  Fortunately my company pays it, but I will say that believe it or not we still try to conserve and our bills are much less than our co-workers.  Electricity is very very expensive here.

tbd.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

XT - I have a work meeting in Bordsboro on Thursday.  I want to stop and hit up a trail on my way home.  It looks like French Creek SP is close by.  Is it fairly easily accessible?

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

XtremeTaper

XT - I have a work meeting in Bordsboro on Thursday.  I want to stop and hit up a trail on my way home.  It looks like French Creek SP is close by.  Is it fairly easily accessible?

Jamie... French Creek is just a few miles up the road, state route 345 from Birdsboro. Depending on the time you want to run, I could give you a tour, but the earliest I could meet is 4:30pm. If you need some tips or hints to run solo let me know. There are multiples places to park and start a run. I'd probably recommend Scott's Run Lake as a start point since you've never been there.

In dog beers, I've only had one.