Trailer Trash

Wet? Wednesdaily (Read 23 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Day off from the gym but will run with the mutts tonight.  If your bored at work you can watch this MT bike Video.  This is where I do all my morning runs and never see a single person.    It's private property and  he holds a Mt Bike race 2x a year.  Pizza and beer in the middle of the woods..I should have gone!    https://soulid.me/sharing/video/cdf1ec778bfc642636c5f66503fe1845

QOTD:  We've been to almost all the National Parks which can be crowded...had to see them and will return to some..but most our vacations have a huge focus on no people.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Daydreamer1

Nice Video Queen, thanks for posting it.  Betcha I could have wrecked better then they did though. Tried that stuff once or twice.  While fun I decided it was a matter of time until I broke my neck .  Definitely fun stuff to watch.

Ultra Cowboy

Ran my fastest 5k in quite some time on the LRS fun run Wed. Night.  The Group had started so I ran opposite them on the lollipop.  Got to see the fast couple that way.  Then I caught my pace folks and was able to kick the last 200 yards.

QOTD: I'm not really good at seeing touristy spots unless the kids are with me.  I've gone to Western Wyoming every Fall since 2007 and never been to Yellowstone.  But I have been some places in the Wind River Range where I wonder how many years since someone else has been there...

WYBMADIITY

Save