Trailer Trash

Terrific Tuesday (Read 19 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Warden - We watched The Big Lebowski and Fargo this past weekend.  DW hadn't seen Fargo since it first came out, and was couldn't stop laughing.  The Dud abides...awe you betcha'.

two of my favorites!!!

NH- I have a couple of pairs of LaSportivas I use hiking (I'll be doing the Bob Open in a pair this year (and last))- the compound they use in their soles is the stickiest I've found- would be a good choice for the Beaverhead with all the rock on the off trail section

xtreme- nice photos!

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Love the pics XT.  Looks like you guys are having a great time!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Queen of Nothing

Sue

XT...loe the pictures too and sweet old MrB....absolutely precious picture...

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

NHLA

Runaholic  12s .

Sandy-2

YESTERDAY:  flew to D.C. In the morning met with a client in the afternoon, ran 6 mi on the roads and hike/bike path near Tysons Corner. Got a little lost getting back, but still made it back for dinner.

qotd: yes most 60's music, Stones, Beatles, CSNY, Neil, CCR...  etc.

TODAY:  got up and did 3 mi around the mall, at one point went along a park by a stream, saw 4 very large deer. Really weird to see them in the little green space in the middle of the tall buildings, mall and apartments.

Made two more visits, including the USCG, now I'm on the plane home.

qotd:  Asics Nimbus. 

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

moonlightrunner

Good evening!

No run today. Just not feeling it. Lost the battle with inertia today.

XT: Great pictures! I miss having a dog to run with so much! I love pointers. They are my favorite.

QOTD: I have loved loved loved my Five Fingers Mud Runners. They have been wonderful for me. I've run 3 50k's in them plus all my training. They have holes in the upper and the sole is beginning to detach. I will be upgrading to the new V-Trail when finances allow it. I don't know what I am going to do when Vibram stops making them.

Tomorrow, I have a job interview. Just for contract work, but it would be nice to have something to do...maybe a routine of some kind.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

6 easy today trying to get my slow race pace down pat since it will be slower than my normal easy or long run training pace.

qotd: trail shoes?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.