Trailer Trash

Meteorology Monday. (Read 18 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Got in very few miles last week - enough to keep the streak alive.  Hoping to ramp it up a bit here and see if I have anything in me to implement any decent LRs.  Been a while.  Vacation coming up end of the week and then a week of nice beach running.  Can't wait.

Queen -

Warden - beautiful pictures!

DD/WC - good job this weekend. That is a crazy sight with the bridge washing out.  I cannot imagine that in the dark.  Glad they were able to re-route.  I hope to be there next year.

QOTD: I grew up in rural but have lived suburban for a long time now.  DW will only do suburban.  She's no city girl and I cannot convince her to move to the "country" or better yet the mountains like I want to.

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

NHLA

Manhunt Monday hear. Ran 7 miles Saturday in Pisgah forest.  When I got home I saw there was a manhunt right where I was running

During high speed chase he abandoned car and stole bike at gunpoint and disappeared into the forest. It's a big forest.

5 miles Sunday and four this morning.

Qotd suburban

Queen  LOL

LB2

When I got home I saw there was a manhunt right where I was running

During high speed chase he abandoned car and stole bike at gunpoint and disappeared into the forest. It's a big forest.

I saw that on the news. Did they ever catch him?

LB2

AT-runner

Tim

No automatic alt text available.

Well played, Sue, well played.   I bet you took that picture knowing either Warden or I would call you out.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

NHLA

LB  have not cought him yet. They have arrested his aunt. She would not leave search area so they thought she was trying to help him escape..