Trailer Trash

Hurry, it's Tuesday! (Read 32 times)

Chnaiur

Lost yesterday to a touch-and-go to LA, which only had one redeeming feature: Avis gave me a red Ford Mustang. I'm not a car guy, but I did enjoy cruising it in the Santa Barbara mountains.

Not sure what I'll do today - I have a weird one-sided cold: left nostril and sinus are infected but not right. Haven't exercised since Friday, and I need to do something so that I can sleep well.

QOTD: 15 miles is ideal for me.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

Watoni

Hoping for lunch or after work run ....

QOTD: When I am in shape 13-15 miles is great

Daydreamer1

Since My Achilles is still stiff and sore I think I think I'll stay inside on the trainer and elliptical tonight. Those don't irritate it as much as running and my joints don't like the cold weather so I'll just stay inside in the warmth.  I was hoping for a nice start to March and getting in some longer runs. Maybe next week.

QOTD: I have a half marathon course that I train on a lot and really like. It's also easy to expand out to 15, 18, 22 or more miles by just adding a few extra trails. Nice mix of terrain as well. I really like the 13.1 to 17 mile versions.

muppy

15.5 for me today, it was almost like running on trails because the snow melted beside the road so I was running on the grass and the stones along the country roads!

Woo hoo, honey stingers on T&C, congratulations!

Glad you're feeling good Mandy!

QOTD i'd say for me about 15 or three hours somewhere in there, enough for a nice run but not taking all day because I'm fat and slow.

Sandy-2

URD for me today.  It was 30* and absolutely peeing down at 5am this morning.  Couldn't even see the house across the street it was raining so hard.  I bagged it and went back to bed.  So I went from doing a shirtless run 2 days ago to icicles on the palm trees - typical.

Can't run after work today because I have to take some clients to the Rockets - Heat game tonight.  Somebody's gotta do it right?

qotd: i kinda like the 10 to 15 mile range.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

SillyC

That's great news T&C!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Mandy.

Got out for 3.8 miles today.  I've been down with "plantar fasciitis" and this was my first pain-free run.  I even popped the last 1/2 mile down to a 7:40 pace (which is fast for me), no pain at all!  I'm going to try to get dinner on the table now so that  we (husband, daughters, 8 and 11) can go X-country skiing when my husband gets home.  The place 1 hour away has a loop that they light with oil lanterns (headlamps not allowed).  There's not a cloud in the sky and it is going to be wonderful.

AT-runner

Tim

Squeezed in a short road run today.  Life is too busy lately; what day is it?

T&C - Congrats, love Honey Stingers.

Mandy - Better living through chemistry.  Glad things went well.

QOTD:  I use time more than distance, so I kind of like the 4 hour run.  It's enough that I need to plan things out in order to complete, and planning for me (maps, logistics, nutrition, etc.) is half the fun.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway!