Trailer Trash

Wonderfully Wet Wednesdaily (Read 21 times)

NHLA

5.7 miles 44 min yesterday group run. 6 miles today eagle rock.

qotd  8 miles is my best distance.  I can run the same pace for 3 miles as I can for 8. Anything from 5k to 10 miles I always at least place in AG.

I did place 2nd ag in a 25k trail race this year and 4th ag at thunder road 1/2 last year but I stuggle on longer races.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Like my running, slow and bringing up the rear with my post. 16 x 200m at the track last night (Wednesday obviously). If the last few interval workouts are an indication of how this summer will be, I'm caught in the middle, too slow to run with group 3 and group 4 is running too slow for me to get the most benefit from the workouts. Caught in the middle again.

QOTD: I'm generally more competitive as the distance decreases, being most competitive at 800m to 5K. Even when I was younger and there were more than 3 runners in my AG, I would often place. I don't think I've ever placed in the top 3 overall or AG in any race longer than 10K that had more than 20 runners or more than 3 in my AG.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Keep Going

No miles for me. I'll do 3 or 4 on Thursday as my last putz around the hood before drivin south to VA for a go at my second 100. Temps look great but there will be mud and probably rain. Should be awesome and hoping to meet Taper! And seriously what is the deal with all this grey skies and gloomy weather in the Northeast? blah....

Great looking crew Mandy!

AT - Thanks for the shout out!

qotd: How does that quote go.."jack of all trades, master of none" LOL..I'm pretty sure I could run a 22 minute 5k if I really tried but honestly that is not even close to being competitive. But I have mastered the art of running for a really really long time and suffering a really really long time..haha

I'm bib #176 if anyone is interested in the live tracking. Best case is a sub 30 hour finish but honestly I don't expect that as a lot can go wrong so I'll be happy with just a finish.

http://www.vhtrc.org/mmtlive/

100 milers are my favorite