Trailer Trash

Soggy Sundaily (Read 21 times)

AT-runner

Tim

We had over 4" of rain yesterday and just a few thunderstorms blew by.  Awesome long run today in the woods with DW.  Nice temperature and light drizzle off and on.  Shoes have to stay outside since we had over a dozen creek crossings and some were pretty sketchy.

This is where the trail crossed.  Never see the water cascading here like it was today. Beautiful.

QOTD:  Favorite item to put on the grill?

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

had quite adventure yesterday in the Crazies, just under 27 miles w/ almost 8000' of vert- plenty of time on the feet too (about 9.5 hours)- I'll post up a short thread

qotd: I like almost everything grilled, but if forced to choose just one thing- thick ribeye, medium rare please 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

AT-runner

Tim

QOTD:  Flank steak. I like it medium rare.

Way to go, Kelly. Can't wait to read your RR.  If you had troubles, hope it had nothing to do with getting Jo drunk.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

20 mostly pavement miles today.

QOTD: I like to slice zucchini and grill with some Parmesan cheese on it.

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

moonlightrunner

Ran a nice 9 miler with my run buddy. We had our heavy rain yesterday...blue skies and sunshine today. I love summer!

Congrats Kelly! Really looking forward to your rr!

AT: beautiful pic!

Qotd: I don't grill. I only have a charcoal grill and I suck at that. If I did have a gas grill I would LOVE a nice steak and some grilled sweetcorn on the side!

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Just finished work, and it's raining on and off. Maybe a run later tonight, maybe a rest day.

AT: Nice picture. Looks like early spring!

warden: Sounds like another epic run again. Waiting for the report!

Jamie: Same old boring way to ruin your feet again?   Nice miles, though.

moonlight: Can you send me the recipe how to get the rain to go away? I need sunshine!

QOTD: Green asparagus, brushed with olive oil, sprinkled with garlic salt, and logan berries on top (after grilling)!

Run for fun.

moonlightrunner

FTYC: when I perfect the recipe I will let you know. It is supposed to rain here the next two days! Ducks and moquitoes love it.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Daydreamer1

Finally got out on the trails at what had been my regular training grounds. 13+ miles of almost all trails. Had a good run although the trails are overgrown and saturated. I need to stop by the ranger station to see if it's OK if I do some weed whacking to cut some of the laurel back. In some places you can't see the trails.  Wore my Asics Gel Scouts and found out that they are a tad bit slippery on wet rock. Good in the mud though.

QOTD: While I love a nicely grilled steak, my favorite is burgers. Especially since I got a Tru Infrared grill. They get done perfectly.

runtraildc

3.5 miles on flat, flat trail- half dirt, have paved biker-hiker.   It was nice since I was able to push my speed close to where it was before my hamstring issues began.

qotd:  steak. medium rare.