Trailer Trash

Pass Mountain 50k RR...and a few cool pictures (Read 46 times)

Low_O2

Looks like another fun race. I will have to make the drive over there sometime for one of their events. Nice job on the 6th place!

Those Cholla cactus are nasty! We don't have the teddy bear variety around here but do have a couple other kinds. I've experienced those nasty spines and it's not fun! It's amazing how hard they are to remove.

Occasional Runner

Looks like another fun race. I will have to make the drive over there sometime for one of their events. Nice job on the 6th place!

It's the same group that does the Javelina Jundred, Across the Years, Coldwater Rumble 100 and a ton of other races. They have it figured out.

muppy

Another nice run, 6th place with broken ribs, simply amazing!

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Did I miss something?  How did you break your ribs?  (Please note, I am old and forgetful these days.)

Nice running regardless, Kelly.

Running is dumb.

Occasional Runner

Did I miss something?  How did you break your ribs?  (Please note, I am old and forgetful these days.)

The answer to this question is in my race report, which you clearly haven't read. That's another 5 point deduction. You're on thin ice now and you can't really afford to lose anymore points. 10 more and I'm going to have to ban you from the forum.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

The answer to this question is in my race report, which you clearly haven't read. That's another 5 point deduction. You're on thin ice now and you can't really afford to lose anymore points. 10 more and I'm going to have to ban you from the forum.

Dammit, you shouldn't put important info before the real photos start.  My brain goes, "Ooooo, pictures" and skips forward.  Negative points for me, indeed.  Sorry about the tumble!  I did, however, read the rest of the words in your report.  Joking

Running is dumb.

Occasional Runner

Dammit, you shouldn't put important info before the real photos start.  My brain goes, "Ooooo, pictures" and skips forward.  Negative points for me, indeed.  Sorry about the tumble!  I did, however, read the rest of the words in your report.  Joking

We'll let it slide this time.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

You are crazy..... and badass! Smile awesome job finishing it in your condition.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Sandy-2

Great job Kelly and Jo !!!  Your face on the 2nd photo with the Chola thing stuck in your shoulder is really funny...  it's like "WTF - are you kidding me ?!!?"

See you guys at the Cajun Coyote in a few weeks.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Occasional Runner

See you guys at the Cajun Coyote in a few weeks.

Shit...thanks for reminding me. I think Burke is expecting me to be fast. I'm not really feeling it.