Trailer Trash

Welcome Wednesday (Read 15 times)

AT-runner

Tim

AT:  Why is the boy back?

Muppy and everyone else:  Our QOTD for the weekend needs to be "what is Muppy doing for his birthday?"

Too expensive to live in Portland. He needed to move outside of the city or somewhere else. He's home but moving in with a friend and plans on moving to Denver within a year.  He made pretty good money, but 1 BR apartments are renting at $1200 per month for crappy place, and with 7.8% state income tax, his paychecks didn't go too far.  DD#1 has a great job, and she leases her house for only $980 per month, because she's been living there with her boyfriend for 5+ years and the woman hasn't raised the rent. If she raises the rent, they'll have to look farther outside the city.

Muppy - Maybe it's a $75 lap dance, one for you and one for Dad.   (Ok, sorry I just scared away the lurkers.)

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

NHLA

Runtrail sorry about fil.

6 miles in the humidity.

Queen lol

AT-runner

Tim

I just say if for the guys since they are too respectful to ask...but it didn't happen unless we see pictures!! 

I used to go to Myrtle Beach every Sprig for a guys golf week, and we occasionally hit up a topless bar (there are 4 things in Myrtle Beach: Golf, Ocean, Country Music and Topless Bars).  Many years ago, one of our older players said "man, my daughter is that girls age".  That did it, most of us left and went to get ice cream. I haven't been to a topless bar since, so NO, LB, I don't want to be a creepy old man and see you daughter's bikini pictures. But congratulations.

Warden - feel free to look. 

muppy

LB2, congratulations to the daughter, that's awesome!

Muppy: maybe it'll be sky-diving! Would you do it if it was?

I'd really have to think about that, I would enjoy it once the parachute deployed but until that point I would be a little nervous.

I was told to dress nice casual and that's all I got out of her. I asked the wife if we were going to a strip club and she said yes, but I don't believe her.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Warden - feel free to look. 

I'm not afraid to look; AT just cover your eyes 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

LB2

I just say if for the guys since they are too respectful to ask...but it didn't happen unless we see pictures!! 

You need to go to Facebook and see them. I can never get pictures to post on here.

LB2

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I pick a picture for the old guys just so they can see her guns the bikini one was ).  She looks great..I did body building in my mid 20s so totally give her kudos!!  PS Burke when a picture is in FB you just click on it, then cut and paste into RA.

You need to go to Facebook and see them. I can never get pictures to post on here.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

^ looks very fit- good on her!

see AT, you don't even have to close your eyes 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

AT-runner

Tim

^ looks very fit- good on her!

see AT, you don't even have to close your eyes 

She must take after her mother. 

Seriously, that's a lot of work, so congratulations, and at least she's not posting Cross Fit workouts.

Daydreamer1

She looks great.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Yep, I'd second the looking great. You must be a proud Papa Burke!!