Trailer Trash

Fridailies (Read 25 times)

Marley and I had a nice 4 mile run this beautiful Fall morning.  The Fall colors are kicking in pretty good here.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Sandy-2

All I've got is LB2's gonna rock Pinhoti.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

AT-runner

Tim

SRD for me today.  Most of our leaves are down.

LB2 - Good luck!  With the mileage and elevation work you put in, you will rock it, next week!  Enjoy the taper.

Good luck to all the racers and pacers.

QOTD:  Pumpkin beer; yes (what kind) or no?

DW loves it, but I pass on it in favor of a good Octoberfest.  She likes DuClaw "31" Pumpkin spice Lager (from Baltimore, MD)

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Good luck at Pinhoti, Burke!

Bella and I ran 5.5 miles last night.  I am going to try to do a short and easy 3 miler later -- my first consecutive running days post-surgery.  Seems smart to do before a race on Sunday, right??

QOTD: Yes!  I am a fan of the pumpkin craze that happens every fall.  And I like I beer.  Win-win!  This is currently in my fridge.

Running is dumb.

Occasional Runner

I ran some trail miles with my puppy. It was a warm, beautiful morning. I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time in the mountains this weekend.

QOTD: No

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Ended up with nothing yesterday and nothing this am so have stuff to run at lunch and plenty of free time at work to do it.

LB2:  Kill it this weekend...but I thought it was next weekend...it is next weekend..

Sandy: Is Japan a week ahead of us?

QOTD:  Had a BJ Brewery Pumpkins Ale beer last weekend.  It was OK but wouldn't order again.  I prefer Oktoberfest..the Samuel Adams is pretty good.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

runtraildc

Have a short run planned for later.  It's beautiful here with the leaves moving more and more toward peak color.  I'm going to get down to a paved trail by the pool, and it's a lovely run thru deep woods.  Looking forward to the leaves.

AT- how are your swimmers doing?  It was good to hear that you're coaching again.

qotd:  Not so much.  I'll drink it If my choices are limited, but I don't seek it out and buy it.

Daydreamer1

Hanging out at work. So far it's mostly been doing educational things like how to handle Ebola Patients .  Gorgeous day outside, should have called off and went for a nice run.

QOTD: Not really a beer fan so pumpkin beer kind of sounds yucky. That being said, I'd try it if the opportunity arose.

AT-runner

Tim

So far so good.  Nice group of kids.  The whole team just started practice this past Monday.  It was only the USA Swimming kids before, so pool is pretty busy now.

AT- how are your swimmers doing?  It was good to hear that you're coaching again.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Sandy-2

Crap, I thought Pinhoti was this weekend.  In that case LB2, is gonna rock the taper this week !!!!

I have another friend (Robert, who LB2 has met) that is doing Cactus Rose this weekend and for some reason I thought they were at the same time.

QoN, yeah I guess with me being a day ahead all the time I messed up.  But I'm in Korea, gosh you could start an international incident with a mis-step like that around here...  lol.

It is Saturday morning here and I did 17 miles on the whimpy flat trail along the river.  Since I was going to stretch out the miles a bit (plus I have this little cold) I figured I'd stay on the flats.

qotd: not so much.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Queen of Nothing

Sue

QoN, yeah I guess with me being a day ahead all the time I messed up.  But I'm in Korea, gosh you could start an international incident with a mis-step like that around here...  lol.

Shit..Korea was my first choice but I wasn't going to research it.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄