Trailer Trash

Saturdailies (fixed) (Read 32 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

10.4 in a local park today, Saturday? One more week to IAT 50K!

QOTD: I check my watch to see what day it is. My work schedule is never the same two weeks in a row, so I can't tell by that.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

AT-runner

Tim

Looks like Marley fixed the day, so Saturday it is.  Glad I'm not the only one who jumps days.

DW and I did 26+ today.  When you run that long, you really want a T-shirt or a space blanket to wrap up in.

We did a double out and back and hit car after 15 miles for 1/2 a PB&J sandwich and to fill up supplies.  They were setting up for a Mt. Bike race (Michaux Maximus) being held tomorrow (with 10, 20 and 40 mile divisions), so bikers all over.  I knew a few of them and got some strange looks from others when they saw us way out from any civilization.  Had one guy who was putting up arrows ask how we got "way out here". That always makes me feel good.

Warden - Enjoy the bike, it sure has been a journey.

jbyram - You need to do a montage of all your race jumping pics.  If I did that, I'd land on my face.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

After lunch we went to Wessleman's Woods and hiked 2.1 miles, Dorian ran/hiked a total of 2 miles by himself, he ran/hiked a full 1.6 miles before wanting me to pick him for about .1 miles and then putting him down. All the other kids (some around his age) were walking, my son is out there running  I am such a proud mother! Even for his short little legs, that boy can cover some distance; we did 2.1 miles in about 45 minutes and that was even with him stopping to check things out or play in the mud.

<3 <3 My future Runnin' Buddy! <3 <3

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Looks like Marley fixed the day, so Saturday it is.  Glad I'm not the only one who jumps days.

The funny thing is that Marley seems to know the day of the week better than I do.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Brian Runner

15 mile road run this morning with some folks from the local club.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

We did a double out and back and hit car after 15 miles for 1/2 a PB&J sandwich and to fill up supplies.  They were setting up for a Mt. Bike race (Michaux Maximus) being held tomorrow (with 10, 20 and 40 mile divisions), so bikers all over.  I knew a few of them and got some strange looks from others when they saw us way out from any civilization.  Had one guy who was putting up arrows ask how we got "way out here". That always makes me feel good.

"We".  You are a lucky man!!!

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄