Trailer Trash

Tyler 10k Trail Run Race Report (Read 48 times)

Finally ran my first trail race this morning. It's about time! Read about it below:

http://trailsandcocktails.blogspot.com/2013/04/tyler-10k-trail-run-race-report.html

Endurance Guy

Pain cave junkie

Nice work.  We are always better when we work harder.

Again great work.

JB

ultraendure.blogspot.com

runtraildc

Congrats and nice job!  Looks as if you also had a beautiful day (always helps!)

muppy

Nice job on the race! Sounds like everything worked out just right, gotta love that, congrats!

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Nice race, nice report...that's a great trails debut!

**Ask me about streaking**

Sandy-2

Congratulations on a really nice run.

Yup, I'd say that you are hooked.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

congrats- that's pretty darn fast for a trail!!!

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

So when is your first "real" trail race??? Just kidding.  That is quite an impressive time.  Glad to hear you loved it but we all knew you would.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

So when is your first "real" trail race??? Just kidding.  That is quite an impressive time.  Glad to hear you loved it but we all knew you would.

Haha, I'm running a trail marathon on April 27th, but will be treating it as my last long training run for the 50k in May. I must say, I do love the 10k distance though.

Thanks for all the nice comments. The weather was perfect, which really made it that much easier to run a good race.

AT-runner

Tim

Nice job TnC.  You've log a lot of trail miles, so not surprised you did so well.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Ultra Cowboy

T&C well done!  You are obviously committed to your training and it is paying off.  Way to mentor your friend.

Now for a cocktail Question....

I have a lot of pink Grapefruit juice leftover from a party...Recommended drink recipes?

WYBMADIITY

Save

T&C well done!  You are obviously committed to your training and it is paying off.  Way to mentor your friend.

Now for a cocktail Question....

I have a lot of pink Grapefruit juice leftover from a party...Recommended drink recipes?

Thanks Smile

A couple weeks ago at brunch I had a grapefruit drink called a "pamplemousse," which is the French word for grapefruit. The drink had grapefruit juice, champagne, and a grapefruit liqueur. It was delicious! Also, I think if you google it there are different variations on the drink.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Nice RR, T&C!  Smile  I'm pretty sure that means your road 10K PR is soft.  Great job!  (And that bloody looks good too!)

Running is dumb.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Nice race, congratulations on the great AG and overall placing! Looks like you did a great second half of the race!

Run for fun.