Trailer Trash

Sunny Saturdaily (Read 26 times)

AT-runner

Tim

Did 219 miles yesterday afternoon. Drove to Chincoteague Island for the weekend.

DW and I ran 8 on the roads and a small trail section today. Very sunny and warming up nicely. No snow here. Wind was 20+ mph from the South and we started running to the North. Last 3 miles were almost like hill running. Now heading to Assateague Island for a walk on the beach and to see what damage last months storm did.

Made it down in time to see this.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Wonderful picture, AT!

The heat wave is striking here, 52 degrees already! Time to break out the shorts (and crew socks to protect the shins from the layer of ice on the snow that's still on the ground).

Not sure where I'll run today, but it will be somewhere in the sun! Planning on a few miles before work.

Enjoy the weekend! (DD1: Enjoy the volcano!)

Run for fun.

runtraildc

Hi all-- almost 60F now, and just back from 5.5 miles with the running group.  50+ degrees warmer (considering wind chill factor) than last week, so we had a much bigger group.   Great morning for a run, might go again later or get to the gym for a strength workout.

AT- great picture!

FTYC-- did your laundry?

XT/Harrier and DD-- we need pictures from your tropical travels.

Have a good day, folks!  And good luck to any racers!

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

still windier than a s^n%f@#itch here, getting a little old- it's been over a week straight, supposedly it ends today or tonight, we'll see

going to try and squeeze in a 10-12 miler today and hoping to get out snowshoeing tomorrow (sans wind)

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

muppy

5.2 road miles last night.

AT, very nice sunset!

It just hit  60* in Hershey,PA, should be a nice run tonight!

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

10+ this morning.

Jealous AT! But the countdown is on...we booked a house there for a week in July.

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

NHLA

Yeti or not 25k 3 hrs 10 min. Over 5000' of climbing. Beautiful day. I had no speed after my 3rd fall. Just had to grind it out.

AT great pic.

bagge_pants

ran 2 mile recovery on lunch and a fast finish 6+ mile run on a rolling course after work in rain.. 53 miles since monday. Tomorrow will be icing on the cake! If I get out there after work. I was contemplating trying to go to 60+ miles or even 70+ miles for a week soon but honestly, I don't think that would be a good idea. If anything I should start doing hill work now and heavier weight lifting and just worry about getting in one 20+ mile run before April.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

6 mikes this morning...so pretty in the woods on a sunny day after it rains.

My sister is in town so lot's of yacking and chilling this weekend.

Couchie:  i had to break up with CAscadias after about 7 years and the last two not so good.  I ran in a new pair of Mizuno Wave Kazan today and liked them.  I wanted to go with a higher heel than my last pair NB Leadville because I was suffering tendonitis in my archilles.  No heel pain this run.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄