Trailer Trash

Where have you been Tuesdaily? (Read 30 times)

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

AT - I have the same pair as Thom and as NorthernHarrier (although I believe NH has many pairs.)  They are Atlas Runs.  I am not sure of the weight limit, but I know a lot of guys use them too!

Running is dumb.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Beautiful pictures!

Worked, then strength workout, now my legs are jello. Or more, my whole body is. I'm a jellyfish... 

Getting ready for a run as soon as the kids come home from school. I don't want them to come into an empty house, but it's ok for me to leave when they are home. Twisted, I know.

We are into another heat wave now after the snow, it almost feels like a shorts-n-shirt run. Oh wait, no, that's Taper who goes shirtless at 46 degrees, not me.  Better put on the warmer fleece, for me it is.

Sandy, I noticed you were missing and wondered what had happened. Good to know it's just a tech glitch.

QOTD: I haven't had wine in a long time. I like anything not too tart. There was a time when I really liked blush wines, but now I don't have favorites.

Run for fun.

runtraildc

good afternoon trailers.  starting to feel the effects of snow hiking and lots of shoveling from the last few days.  It's melting and I don't feel like dodging cars today, so I'm heading to the gym later.  Short treadmill run and some strength work are on my plan.

Sandy- glad to see you back ( I was wondering where you were, too).  I hope you can get this figured out and agree with DD and Gator's assessments of the problem.

qotd:  not terribly picky (or knowledgeable) about wine as I don't drink it very often.  Prefer beer or gin.

bagge_pants

Uh, welcome back Sandy!?

Last night was 6.5 easy on the road followed by 20 min tempo on the rowing machine (4km in 18 min)

Today 4 miles easy on the snowy trail then hopped on the TM for quicker 4 miles

Weighed myself for the first time in about a year, only 12 lbs heavier than my HS weight. I'll take that as green light to try to ramp up mileage.

QOTD: hmmm I like making real sangria, I like wine coolers, I like champagne and a strong port wine, I don't like all the other wines.

XtremeTaper

Welcome back Sandy. I guess the political posturing is getting a bit nuts over there?

Run today... boring but better than nothing 5 miles of neighborhood loops with the Lady. She took a tremendous crap in a snow pile. Thankfully doing the loop method I was able to park the bag of crap at an intersection, pick it up later, and not carry it for the duration of the run. Heading to the Planet of Fitness tonight for some strength and core work.

QOTD: No opinion on wine.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Sandy-2

Hello again...  thanks for welcoming me back!!!   

It is really strange when I get locked out of RA, my e-mail and ALL other sites work fine, it's just RA (the whole RA site, not just the Trailer Trash forum) that doesn't work.  I like all your theories; glitches, Korean spam blocking, political hi-jinks (US Republican crap or even the crazy guy just to the North of here - maybe he's only a basketball fan)...   anyway, I hope I'm back for a while.  And yes QoN, in February I'm really hoping I can get my shit together.

qotd: I don't always drink wine but when I do, it's usually Bordeaux or Cabernet.

tbd.