Trailer Trash

Foggy Tuesdaily (Read 14 times)

Sandy-2

Another pea-soup fog down here today.  Although traffic is light, there are some crazy driving conditions.  Even the Houston ship channel is closed today.

With all this fogginess I slept in and will run in the moist upper 70 deg temps after work today.

qotd: Is all your holiday shopping done yet?  I still have to get another gift for my DW.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

runtraildc

3.5 miles early during swim practice. Picked the long slow hills route and it felt good for a change.

qotd: pretty much. We're low-consumers as it is so the list is pretty short.

Daydreamer1

Pretty nice weather here with the temps into the high 40s right now. Planning on 6-8 miles later this afternoon then going into work for a overtime shift.  Yesterday's run turned into a 4 mile walk with DW.

QOTD: I think so.  The kids were taking care of it for me so They're doing the buying and I'm just doing the paying.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

4 miles on the trails with Tiny E yesterday evening; decided that with Arctic front moving in at the end of the week, that I better skip the gym and hit the trails.

About the same planned for this evening.

DW and I don’t exchange gifts (just buy what we want- I have a Kimber Hunter in .308 on it’s way ); everyone else is taken care of- lots of gift cards- the easy way out!

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Short run yesterday and likely short tonight.

QOTD: Mostly.  I cannot think of who else we need to buy for but there always seems to be someone.

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Almost 5 this am with mutts.  Clouds moving in giving me a yellowy glowing sunrise.  Thank you.

QOTD:  Yea I don't buy anything

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

XtremeTaper

40 minutes of cardio at the planet of fitness today. Bike to nowhere and arc trainer. Yowzers' that was fun!

Came home to an email informing me to expect some free money in our checking account. Yay for free money at holiday time!

QOTD: Waiting for one more gift to come in the mail, and we are heading out tonight to pick up a few more items.

In dog beers, I've only had one.