Trailer Trash

Montourless Mondaily (Read 24 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

So no run today but will hit the gym at lunch...took the long drive home yesterday going along the coast.  It was a beautiful although after awhile all those twisted roads I was getting worn out.  The sun shined all weekend long at the coast upping the beauty factor.  I plan on doing a RR but this work shit is getting in the way.

QOTD:  We are watching Shameless on DVD, from the library.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Bert-o

I lost my rama

AT - got it, thanks!

Sandy - Sucks about your hip.  Hope it gets better soon.

NH - Wow, that's a last minute call to do a marathon.  Good luck!

runtrail - Congrats on your race!  Beer truck with no line?  That's about as rare as a big foot sighting.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

NorthernHarrier

Beautiful area. Good luck. What is the name of the race?

It's called.....Buffalo River Marathon. Pretty original huh?  I'll be camping in a Nat'l forest campsite right near the start/finish area.  But yeah it is a beautiful area . Only been down there a handful of times and I always say I need to get back and explore more. I did do the Sylamore 50k near there several years back and that was incredible. Anyway, I think I'll try the marathon.  There are over 100 peeps in the half and only 30 in the full. Being undertrained I think it offers a real good chance for a DFL.

Just got in from a 20 mile road bike thing. Road biking is boring so I can't ride any longer though it's not really tiring at the pace I do these days. I'm just biding my time until I can mtn. bike.  You know, real biking.

Funny comments posted on the revived bear thread from 5 years ago. Well done guys. 

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Just got in from a 20 mile road bike thing. Road biking is boring so I can't ride any longer though it's not really tiring at the pace I do these days. I'm just biding my time until I can mtn. bike.  You know, real biking.

Funny.  I went for a road ride on Saturday and texted the BF about 12 miles in and said, "I'm bored."

Running is dumb.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

No run today, just yoga. I really wanted to run, but the schedule just didn’t work in my favor. I am also suffering from some arthritis in my fingers, I did not know until now how much this can hurt. But the legs are ok, so I am not on the incapacitated list (yet).

AT, XT, Sandy: hope you guys get better soon!

Queen, traildc: congrats on your races! Who cares about the finishingbtime as long as you are enjoying the run?

Warden: sorry for the new snow. Sux

Harrier: DFL sounds nice when you know they’ll be waiting for you with a great round of applause.

QOTD: Highway Thru Hell with DS.

Run for fun.