Trailer Trash

Terrific Thursdailies (Read 215 times)

Sandy-2

Still not running.  I'm planning on starting back up next week when I get home.  The ankle feels great, but I know it's because I've taken 4 days off in a row.  I'm really resisting the urge to get out for a couple of miles tomorrow morning.

qotd: if I'm doing less than 10 miles I won't eat anything.  If I'm going to do more than 10 I'll do a Gel about 5 minutes before heading out.  If I'm gonna do a 50k or something, than I'll eat some "real food" an hour beforehand.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

No running for me today. Despite the fact that I now have the time to run daily I am trying to ease into it.

qotd: Eggs!! Usually cooked in coconut oil. Sometimes if I am going to be out running for long enough I'll bring some hardboiled eggs and olives out on the trail with me. Really hits the spot!

Pinhoti 100: Finished :D

DoppleBock

I am a eat anything I can get my hands on-vore today ... damn I cannot stop eating (Stress) - Later I hope to be a beer-nivore for supper  really late - maybe mid-night when I finally get my ass out of here.

Maybe I mis-wrote that.  I was veggie for 13+ years; I'm an omnivore currently.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Wandering Wally

Dang I wish there was a like button.  I'd be all over it for "beer-nivore".  :-)

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

DoppleBock

I had DW meet me @ 10pm - It made me stop working

Had a scotch ale that was not quite right - Too subtle and seemed flat from a local micro-brew.

So I had a Liennies red so I coulf be hit in the head with taste

But then  I noticed the special of the day - Regular margarittas for $1.99.  I ordered 2 right away - telling the bartender gal I had a bad day and she asked if I would like them "Powered" - Luckily I really like Tequilla.  After those 2 I was well done.

Dang I wish there was a like button.  I'd be all over it for "beer-nivore".  :-)

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !