Trailer Trash

Anniversary Run tomorrow! (Read 23 times)

charlesmoman

Tomorrow I am having a few runner friends join me back at Morgan Monroe Forest, near Martinsville for my "Anniversary Run". I also call it my "Charles-did-not-die-in-his-old-lady-car Run". It will be exactly a year ago tomorrow that I had my accident that crunched me a bit. Nearly all of my running friends who were there last year - at least at the beginning - will be joining me. We are doing a nice and easy 10-miler on Three Lakes Trail and then into Bloomington to eat at a Denny's. We were going to eat at the same Bedford Denny's I ate at last year before the wreck, but it would have been silly to go that far. My wife is coming and is going to hike and film around the start area while we are out. I am having door prizes and finisher medals! SO grateful to be back to running and heading back to the Indiana Trail 100. I am also making the run a fundraiser for CANDLES Holocaust Museum in Terre Haute, Indiana. So far I have raised over $1,000.

After this event and the IT 100, I will put away talk about the wreck. It is hard to believe it has been a whole year.

Finisher medal

Eva shirt

AT-runner

Tim

Happy "I Lived" Anniversary.  Sounds like a fun day.  Enjoy!

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

runtraildc

What a year!  Congratulations on such a great recovery- enjoy the race!

muppy

What A difference a year makes! Your recovery was simply amazing,congratulations!

charlesmoman

Group

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Yes...amazing! 

My favorite day of the week is RUNday