Trailer Trash

On The Beach - Tuesdaily (Read 36 times)

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Had to stay late at work, so there went my run. Picking the kids up soon.

Maybe a run later in the evening.

Happy Anniversary, Mr. and Mrs. Jamie!

QOTD: Not a big surprise, but a somewhat unusual sight: On my run yesterday, I saw a woman with fairly big, muscular legs. She was wearing a short dress, and the muscles on her thighs and calves were huge and very clearly defined. I guess she's doing weight workouts? I just wished I had her strength, only without the bulk. 

Run for fun.

Watoni

Good morning, trailers!

12 miles this morning. 6 road miles down to my gym, a ride home with the wife after my workout, then 6 more on the trails with the pointers. It was a tad warm this morning, but it felt nice at an easy pace.

QOTD: After 4 days of feeling like death during my run, I was surprised by how great I felt today. I think my diet has been off and that led to a lack of energy. I'm just not eating enough. That's a pretty easy fix.

When do you take off for WS?

I have a commitment that morning but will then bust my a$$ to get out and cheer you on Smile If Jo needs anything let me know.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Hey stranger...how are you doing?  Hopefully good.  We are planning a Desolation Wilderness Run weekend of 07/11...32 miles if your up for it.  Unsure if I am going to WS due to company and Kelly doesn't need any help with Jo around.  But if I do let's hook up for a Hi!

I have a commitment that morning but will then bust my a$$ to get out and cheer you on Smile If Jo needs anything let me know.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Occasional Runner

I get to Squaw around noon on Thursday. Would love to see you out there. I might even enjoy seeing Sue again. And Jo can always use the company and the help. She just makes it look easy, but it's not.

AT-runner

Tim

Evening folks.  Boring early run today and it was stinking 98% humidity when I started.  Did I ever mention that I hate heat and humidity .  I would welcome a nice rain storm to run in, but no luck.  Looks like I need a fun run, so maybe I'll run on the road tomorrow evening with the Beer Runners.

Jamie - Congratulations.  And yes, perfectly awesome to take the kids along.  We did that all the time unless it was a "Big Year" like 20 or 25.

jonferg - Glad you are on the mend...

...that reminds me, we haven't heard from Birdwell or sugnim in a while.  Hope all is well.

QOTD:  Nothing.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Again...I never met you.  It would be fun to hang out with Jo..I will have to see what is planned for the day.  It wouldn't hurt to work the aid station at Michigan Bluff for our running group either.

I get to Squaw around noon on Thursday. Would love to see you out there. I might even enjoy seeing Sue again. And Jo can always use the company and the help. She just makes it look easy, but it's not.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I hear babies take up a lot of your time.

...that reminds me, we haven't heard from Birdwell or sugnim in a while.  Hope all is well.

QOTD:  Nothing.

slosh

Did 5 hot, humid, sucky miles.  I don't do well in the heat and humidity; not acclimated to it at all yet.

qotd: snapping turtle

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Happy Anniversary Jamie (and DW)

FYTC- are you sure that wasn't Bruce Jenner?

ran early and posting late   a little over 5 miles w/ a few good hills thrown in

qotd: was a little surprised that I didn't need to turn on my headlamp at 4:45, wasn't fully light, but good enough to run

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

FYTC- are you sure that wasn't Bruce Jenner?

You mean Caitlyn? Hmm, now on second thought - long brown hair, tall, built like an athlete - you think he/she stopped by our area for a short visit? It was in a very affluent neighborhood... 

Run for fun.