Trailer Trash

To Oregon or Bust Fridaily (Read 36 times)

Sandy-2

WTG little Birdwell !!!!

Totally quiet at work today, just catching up on writing a paper and ppt presentation.....   boring.

However, in the corner of the monitor I do have a window open to Twitter, following this ....

http://www.irunfar.com/2014/08/2014-tnf-ultra-trail-du-mont-blanc-utmb-live-coverage.html

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

muppy

Excellent news about baby Birdwell! My son had a few surgeries as a baby and its tough!

DigDug2

SRD for me - did 30 minutes on the stepper at the gym.

Birdwell - that is great news.

QOTD:  install in-ground basketball hoop (which was also my plan for last weekend - I'm kind of a procrastinator).  Couple of the kids have soccer tournaments this weekend.  Long run tomorrow (4+ hr), medium-long on Sunday (2 hr, probably).  Otherwise, eat, sleep, be mellow.

Sandy-2

Conditions at the UTMB have been rough since the start, right now there is rain and looks like temps in the low 50's.

Great photo, it's what mountain 100's are all about.  (Runner is Nathalie Mauclair at about the 30km mark.)

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

NorthernHarrier

Heard the rain in the wee hours so I rolled over and snoozed. Should have got up as it wasn't much and only lasted a few minutes really. Must have needed the rest, yeah, I'll go with that. Did some weights and a little elliptical anyway.

Doing my route now, pretty funny how insubordinate I have become. Boss had me going into the Dells at the end of the day. Ah boss, this is the Friday of Labor day wknd ya know??? Told him when pigs fly! Just not gonna make it, so sorry. He looked so mad but just didn't know how to react. Funny. Need to stop talking about getting a new gig and just do it, this place is something else at times.

QOTD--Pick up my new trailer in the morning, and then borrow my buddy's chainsaw. Beyond that on Sunday I will run long on the IAT in the Kettle Moraine. But there are no specific plans or places I have to be.  Oh yeah, I have to get my pack all set for my week  in the Winds. Leave next Friday and if I don't pack this weekend I'm not sure when then.