Trailer Trash

Sleep In Saturdaily (Read 26 times)

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Good Morning,

I slept in, taking advantage of the day off work. Planning on a longer run later. Weather should be cooperating.

On my run yesterday, it was overcast all along, and foggy and drizzly on the mountain top. Deep mud puddles all along, and part of the trail had turned into a little creek. It was fun splashing through.

I started out in 47 degrees, and on the last mile coming down the mountain, I realized it was warming up and the fog disappeared. I ended in 63-degree sunshine. When I looked back, I felt like E-ore (from Winnie the Pooh), who is always being followed by a cloud which rains on him:

Have a great Saturday!

Run for fun.

moonlightrunner

Couch! Sounds wonderful. I am uber jealous. I think I am going to come live in your basement to be close by great trails!

No sleeping in for me. I am always up early...then DGS had an hour long tantrum, followed by multi store shopping wrangling 2 toddlers on my own..,now a mountain of laundry at the laundromat. BUT...later today my rewArd will be a 9 miler at the state park with my trusty pointer. It is a beautiful day.

I hope you all have great runs...hoping AT is enjoying a great adventure.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Afternoon Trailers.  Got a nice 16 mile run in, almost perfect weather- low 50's, partly cloudy- trails are in perfect condition- looks like we might have something rolling in from the west, it can rain now I'm done  

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

Did sort of an epic fatass run on Saturday, a hair under 37 miles.  Spent most of that up in the 'mountains' surrounding Busan. A lot of it is up and down along the rugged ridge line and then the distance between the two mountains. If I get time later I'll send some photos.

This morning I'm flying to Shanghai for a few days of work there. Back to the flat city with the nasty air.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Queen of Nothing

Sue

So I ran a 1/2 marathon today it was their first year and was held on a great trail to run or mt bike. Before the race bagan they made an announcement that it was actually 14.3 but they wanted to call it a half marathon. In true trail running style everyone cheered when we heard it was further. On a side note this was cougar paradise!!! It was put on by the Hotshot fireman combined with the us forest service. Let's just say there was a ton of beautiful man-boys there... Hmmmm yeaaa.. When a group of youngins past me a running friend said I can't believe you let those guys pass you. I told Alec the view was better from the back. Ran it in 2hours and 17 minutes which I was impressed with. Have no clue of rank as they haven't posted and I didn't wait around. Will definitely return next years....yummmy

Nice cloud pictures Couch

moon.. Hang in there...

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

moonlightrunner

QON: sounds like a fun time! Great trail with bonus .lies AND scenery!

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Queen: Sounds like a lot of nice scenery... I love scenic races! 

Run for fun.