Trailer Trash

TGIThursday (Read 21 times)

Sandy-2

Today’s a SRD, but I will do some core stuff later.

LB2: how’s the pacer training going?  Here’s a little into to Silverton Police Blotter that you might like.  http://www.9news.com/travel/best-of-san-juan-county-sheriffs-office-police-blotter-from-silverton-standard/184548274

mtwarden: although it looks nice in photos from here, snow at this time of year must be really tiring, as in “enough already”.

keystone: have fun this weekend at MMT and good luck.

NHLA: after I took a whole week off ‘cause of my cold, my last few runs have been “too fast” as well. Us old guys need to slow down.

Mr. Jamie: DW and I are living in an apartment for the first time in 30 years, I swear the people above us must have pet elephants, no faint tapping here.

QoN: next time you’ll have to lead the group off the “beatened path” . . . . just stay away from the skunk.

DD1: nice, maybe Spring is in the air, either that or an upcoming run?

runtraildc:  did I ever tell you about the evening I bumped into the D.C. Front Runners running group, I was on a run during a business trip trying to find the Rock Creek trail but they stayed on the road as well. I think we did about 5 or 6 miles.  They were really welcoming and a nice group, and really fun to run with.  I did discreetly decline their offers to join them for beers afterwards. . .

MM: That guy looks like a tough son-of-a-gun, no sweat doing a 5 miler, but I could see how some folks might not want to meet him off-leash.

moonlight: sounds like a great plan, training is overrated!!!

Qotd:  On most runs that are 16 to 25 miles (or longer), I start out with HEED and then after a while I switch over to straight water.  I also do a Gel and an S-cap at anywhere from 60 to 90 minute intervals.

tbd.