Trailer Trash

April Foolish Tuesdailies (Read 34 times)

Watoni

Trying to turn over a new leaf and maybe save my season ... Zion is out for multiple reasons (some good some bad), so just hoping to start April with a fun run and then go nuts tomorrow morning and so a long run

Occasional Runner

Trying to turn over a new leaf and maybe save my season ... Zion is out for multiple reasons (some good some bad), so just hoping to start April with a fun run and then go nuts tomorrow morning and so a long run

You sure you don't want to come to ZIon and run the later miles with me?

muppy

Muppy - where did you run today?

Jamie, I I started in Colebrook by the rail trail to horseshoe Trail, off the horseshoe Trail there's a few little trails I do out and back on,  and then I just run around Governor Dick ( there's tons of trails around there)  I think my new favorite trail is the white diamond trail, it's a bit rocky but fun to run around all the big boulders!

AT-runner

Tim

Jamie, I I started in Colebrook by the rail trail to horseshoe Trail, off the horseshoe Trail there's a few little trails I do out and back on,  and then I just run around Governor Dick ( there's tons of trails around there)  I think my new favorite trail is the white diamond trail, it's a bit rocky but fun to run around all the big boulders!

I haven't been up on those trails in a few years.  I should make my way up there sometime soon.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Watoni

You sure you don't want to come to ZIon and run the later miles with me?

I would love to. I actually started scheming a pacing plan once the 100 seemed in doubt a few weeks back, then I had two 100-hour work weeks so I am more or less a wreck.

In that time we found out my 9-year old (turned nine in March) qualified for ski nationals (slopestyle) in CO -- he would leave this Friday, so either through work or family Zion was out.

The good news is that a deal I had got put on hold last night and I will be able to accompany the family to CO.

I am going to focus on this weekend, getting well, and figuring out a good mountain ultra to pace you at Smile

Occasional Runner

The Bear.

Occasional Runner

Or Wasatch.

ceezy

Sorry to bump, but just saw Rob Krar posted a pic of himself beardless on the 1st. Real or great April Fool's gag?

Watoni

Or Wasatch.

If I do my Dolomites cycling trip, that rules out Wasatch and I was hoping to run the Bear since it might be my only other chance for a 100 this year. Are you running Bryce? That might work ....

Occasional Runner

Affirmative on Bryce.