Trailer Trash

Super Tuesday (Read 24 times)

LB2

A rather speedy but easy 4 this morning at 4AM.

QOTD: Mileage for February?

Only 80 miles.

LB2

DigDug2

Will do an easy 8 on the TM this afternoon.

QOTD:  214

Gator eye

snuck in 6 before the storm. Tomorrow will be tough, were suppose to get around 10 inches today. Yuck

136 for Feb. not as many as I wanted but I was sick and ended up with almost a week off

XtremeTaper

Waffling on plans today. I was going to road run at lunch and get back to the gym this evening for weights, but this looks like the best day of the week weather-wise. So I believe I will get the Lady out for some trail miles this evening instead. I think we will hit the rail trail for 8.5 after work. Last night was 7 mi over at Coventry Wood. There was quite a bit of trail washout there too from last week's storms. Getting used to hills again.

QOTD: 215, one race a 12 hour where I logged more than a quarter of my monthly mileage during one run.

While we were down in Sanibel last week of course I sought out trails. Beach running, while ok for short distances is sort of mind numbing after a few miles. So of course I found a place nearby to our condo, about a 20 minute run on bike paths. A small place with just a few miles of dirt but the ironic part is that it was named after the B in LadyB. I saw an alligator there one morning in one of the canals. Here she is posing on her tract of land...

https://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a6dc03b3127cceeb38521052c200000030O10BYuGbdo1YtQe3nwo/cC/f%3D0/ls%3D00501547381020160222151927385.JPG/ps%3D50/r%3D1/rx%3D720/ry%3D480/

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Daydreamer1

Looks like the temp might make it to 60 today .  Really hoping so. It's in the low 50s now and feels nice.  Have to visit the travel agent today to try to sort out the mess from our vacation. Should be getting a few dollars back from some of the things we missed out on.  After that I'll get out on the road for 7-8 miles.

QOTD: 55.7 miles running, 50.9 on the trainer and one session on the elliptical for 3.45 miles. Did a lot of walking on vacation.  Probably 20-25 miles, maybe more but didn't bother to keep track of that. Really digging myself into a hole in regards to my annual goal.

NHLA

rest day qotd 116 miles A 25k and 10k races
              mtwarden

running under the BigSky

5-ish miles in the hills this evening

qotd: 150, I'm counting my 13 mile snowshoe trip to Casey Peak as it was harder than any run I did all month 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Queen of Nothing

Sue

So nothing this morning..on the first day of March Madness (aka a mile challenge with DD, MT, and Jamie) but I plan on doing something short and quick with the dogs when I get home tonight.  Gym at lunch today.

QOTD:  116.6 can't forget that point six.   42.7 in the last 6 days.

XT:  Lady B seems to wants more movement and less posing. 

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Good morning!

After all our snow melted over the weekend, it's a freaking blizzard outside at the moment.    I am not a happy girl.  T-minus 16 days until my tropical vacation!!!  Fuck you, old man winter!

Guess I'll run after work - most likely a slog since people won't have shoveled yet.  Can I complain some more?

QOTD: 110 miles.  Glad I'm not doing the March challenge, as I think everyone would kick my ass!

Running is dumb.

AT-runner

Tim

Beautiful morning, and I felt like crap the whole run.  Ended up doing some exploring in hopes of finding some mojo, but even that didn't work, and I was relieved to see my car at the trail head. Ended up with close to 8 miles.

Mandy - weird question, but does Thom still slackline?  I'm looking at some equipment right now, and not sure what to get.

QOTD:  185.  I'm less than 3 months out to my next 24hr race, so time to get motivated.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Mandy - weird question, but does Thom still slackline?  I'm looking at some equipment right now, and not sure what to get.

Not really, but if you drop him a message on Facebook I'm sure he could help you with equipment stuff.

Running is dumb.

runtraildc

Drove to trails today for a change.  Had business north so I dropped in at Catoctin Mtn Park (home of Camp David) for a few miles.  The term 'run' would be very generous, more like a 4 mile power hike.  Time flew since I was so focused on my feet amongst the rocks, but I did manage to look up at Chimney Rock.

qotd:  maybe 70 or so.  Not a good month.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Got in a little trail time on the way back from a work meeting.  Was gorgeous out.

QOTD: 115ish.  Close to where I wanted to be.  I also had a lot of time on the stairs so I am happy with the effort.  Now on to March.

Have a great night!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Sandy-2

A really nice morning run around Hyde Park today. I guess all total about 7 mi.

Foreign entries for the UTMF 50 mile sold out in a day and they said that the foreign entries for the100 is almost full. Better get those app in!!!

qotd: 165 miles.

tbd.

bagge_pants

was a rest day

QOTD: 183 - 53, 23, 63, 43 - that's a lot of threes