Trailer Trash

Check in Mondaily (Read 20 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Well we haven't reached our goal yet..if that tells you anything.  You tell me yours and I'll tell you ours.    although we have one person left to post and she will probably bring us up to meet.

Ok ...660.69

We are at 788 - but we have (at least) one runner that posts all of his mileage at once and usually waits until Tuesday or Wednesday of the next week.  I am not sure why.

Better get your team to put in their miles for this week! 

And all I notice in the picture is a bunch new looking clean shoes...what's up with that?!?

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Sounds like you won for this week...   we just walked through the creek!  You didn't notice the hairy legged runner. 

We are at 788 - but we have (at least) one runner that posts all of his mileage at once and usually waits until Tuesday or Wednesday of the next week.  I am not sure why.

And all I notice in the picture is a bunch new looking clean shoes...what's up with that?!?

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Queen of Nothing

Sue

We wait for everyone at a intersection  and when they arrive, they all stop and talked like it's time to take a break.  Umm no we have been waiting for 10 minutes..your break is that pace.    it does stress me out when I have a lot of stuff to do.  I would prefer if the group would break into two.  But then I lost my running partner to the group and I get bored running too many longs alone...well with Earl.   Plus there are some folks in the group that I really really like.   Earl was happy, except when Jax was in the lead. 

I run to get away from stress.  That would have driven me mad.

I ran a few 20 milers with a marathon group in 2003 (we were all training for Chicago) and some of them would stash water along the way.  I ran with a fuel belt and bottles.  They would stop for close to 15 minutes to drink and pee and talk.  By that time I had cooled down and we had 10 miles left.  I ended up making an excuse about doing my long runs on Tuesday's when they couldn't do it. I still like to do my long runs on Tuesday.

Hope Earl had a good run.

AT-runner

Tim

For the first time, I looked at the mileage.

Should I be concerned if I shoot pool or play Golf with anyone in Jamie's group. 

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

I feel qualified to comment on the first picture as I have a degree in wildlife biology- looks like several cougar tracks in the making!  

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

LB2

SRD today. This may turn out to be the best month of the year for mileage. At least I will break 100 miles. I sort of ran hard on the back 5 of yesterday's run. My legs are a little sore today, sore in a good way.

QOTD: Nothing in the television realm. I have mostly been reading books, about 16 or 17 this year, so far. I am thinking about getting all the Longmire dvd's, though.

LB2

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

we watched the Longmire series; it's pretty good- a little hokey some times, but keeps you coming back 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Queen of Nothing

Sue

haha that was a good one Mike. 

I feel qualified to comment on the first picture as I have a degree in wildlife biology- looks like several cougar tracks in the making!