Trailer Trash

Mondailies (Read 37 times)

Birdwell

SRD for me.

Long day of driving the baby back and forth to doctors appointments.

He's recovering well. The helmet is just a part of life now. The skull has expanded is almost completely regrown and shaped quite nicely.

Next follow up with the neurosurgeon is the end of January. We're hoping to get an all clear at that point.

QOTD: Wanted: Dead or Alive

I'm torn between wanting to be Steve McQueen's best friend/side kick/random guy who saves his life on the show or being one of the bad guys he guns down.

Sandy-2

I'm playing catch-up....    been in Shanghai this week.

Monday was a SRD for me.

qotd: Mr. Ed is funny, but since I'm no horse whisperer, I think I'll go with QoN's suggestion.

I think Sandy needs to be amazing race just because of all the places he goes and runs in.  

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

AT, I just read your list of suggestions, and it made me laugh out loud!

The Brady Bunch would be great. Especially having a housekeeper to do the chores for me!

I for myself would have picked the River Monsters, though. Jeremy Wade seems to be just the right guy for me - but on the other hand, I'm afraid of fish. Oh well.

I might just go with "Say Yes to the Dress" - with an unlimited budget, of course! (and no, I don't have a use for all those dresses, but I grew up with big ballroom dances, so I like wearing beautiful dresses).

Run for fun.