Trailer Trash

Trailer Thursdays (Read 30 times)

LB2

5.1 on the TM and some weights before work. I'll hit another 5 on the trails tonight after work. I'll run with the dog for the last 2.5, probably.

QOTD: How many days have you run in the last 30 days?

LB2

DigDug2

SRD for me - enjoying an easy week, feel like my legs are recovering a bit.

QOTD:  23

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Morning trailers!

Planning on some miles after work either running or road bike.

qotd: 6...am I still allowed to post here?

I've been doing something active pretty much everyday (walking, road bike, kettlebell) but I've been slacking since manitou's.  PS - kettlebell is the best thing I've found for the core...really effective.

**Ask me about streaking**

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Haven't been on a trail since June 23rd and have been preoccupied with other activities and dealing with some foot pain, the reason why I have avoided the trails. Heat and sun have been brutal since I've had to do what running I've been able to do mostly mid-afternoon. Almost, but not quite, I miss the exceptionally cold days I complained about in the winter.

QOTD: 22 assuming I do get in a run today. Missed several days because of the foot pain.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Morning Trailers!  SRD for me as well; will be packing for a backpacking trip- will be my grandson's first.  I think he's pretty excited about it Smile

qotd: looks like 18 days, which is just about right as I typically run twice during the week and then Sat & Sun

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Another sticky six mile trail run for the pooch and me.

QOTD:  I missed some days with my trip and my knee injury so I only managed 20.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

runtraildc

Morning folks!  Yoga in a little bit and a few miles planned for this evening.  Life has gotten in the way of my running this week (oh, who am I kidding, it's been longer..), so we'll see what happens.

qotd: 6...am I still allowed to post here?

+1

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Slept in....after work run schedule especially after the qotd!

Qotd:  11 thanks for making me feel bad Burke!   Had a full week off due to company.  Did run 140 miles in June which is good for me.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Snowdenrun

Planning on a few miles later today. In the middle of trying to buy a live-aboard boat, which is sucking up a lot of time and attention.

QOTD: 30. Which is an all time high for me in the past year I think.  Is summer getting the best of us?

Snowdenrun

oh... days, you asked days not miles. ...yeah, I wish I wouldn't have answered that. My answer has dropped down to 7. Which is still my high number for the past year. Am I even a runner anymore? Please don't call me a jogger.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

9 crappy miles.

Weather was good, but I felt weak and tired, and so did my legs. I could force them over about 2.000 vert ft, but that was about it. Maybe it had to do with not having had breakfast before starting out, but I doubt that. I ran 55 miles in the last 7 days, but that should be normal at this stage of training. I might just write it off and start new this evening with a few miles.

QOTD: Oops, days, not miles. 26 days.

Run for fun.

Birdwell

3 mile hike with my dad, daughter and niece.

QOTD: I'm scared to count. I think it's around 14 or 15.

Daydreamer1

Miserable day at work yesterday, Came home this morning with a slight headache, went to bed, woke up with a splitting one. If anyone wants it I'll overnight it to you. Took 4 Ibuprofen and it's slowly going away. Planning on anywhere from 4.5 to 6.3 miles later.

QOTD: 15 if I get out today.  4 days on the bike as well.

moonlightrunner

I ran 9 really gteat miles with a new run buddy. We seem to be pretty compatible for running. Itewas fun to chat while running. It really made the miles fly by. We are going to run 17 Saturday in Pinckney. I am looking forward to it.

Qotd: I don't really keep track.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k