Trailer Trash

here come's the sundaily? (Read 35 times)

14 miles today at Valley Forge Park, half trails, half pavement. I wrote up a blog post with lots of photos...it was so much fun!

Exploring Valley Forge

NorthernHarrier

Well I had a poor week running. Surgered leg just felt off so I didn't push it.  I'll test things out tomorrow. Spent the weekend up north where there is a lot of quality snow. Had two days of great x-country skiing so not only a lot of fun but some quality cross-training. Cool

Two more days around here and then I'm off to spend a couple days trail running in Tn. and then probably 8 days on the Foothills trail in S.C. doing a solo backpacking trek. I'm so ready.

Oops, forgot the QOTD-- When I put a pair into the rotation I use a sharpie and write the date down under the insole. That at least gives me a guideline and then I go by general feel. Different shoes, different miles, no two pairs ever last the same. I know it when they need to be retired. And if I liked that particular brand/model there is already a replacement pair waiting in a box in the closet that I scored on sale somewhere.