Trailer Trash

AZ Trail Race McDowell Mtn (Read 24 times)

dpc3

It hurt, went out way to fast (8 minute miles for the first 3), I only fell once, my buddy only beat me by 30 minutes but dammit I kept up for 7.5 miles HA. I kid it was a fun little race and my first since running Javelina in ‘16. Don’t know where I finished don’t care I was shooting for 2:30 but after falling and taking a bit of time to regroup I changed to trying to get in under 2:40 which I did barely (2:38). I realized I’ve run more miles in this regional then anywhere else besides my home trails in ABQ. They are fun and landscape isn’t tough on the eyes either.

Hope you all have a great weekend and are wearing your favorite Iggles gear! Iggles 27 Patriots 24.

AT-runner

Tim

Welcome back to the racing world. Glad you had fun.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Sandy-2

Congrats.  Nice job coming back after the fall.  Any blood?

tbd.

LB2

Good deal.

LB2

Daydreamer1

Glad you had fun. That's what it's all about.  That time sounds pretty good for a 15 miler.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Welcome back Dan!  Nice report.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

nicely done Sir!  I knew we wouldn’t steer you wrong (well of course if something bad happened then I guess we would have ).

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

It hurt, went out way to fast (8 minute miles for the first 3), I only fell once, my buddy only beat me by 30 minutes but dammit I kept up for 7.5 miles HA. I kid it was a fun little race and my first since running Javelina in ‘16. Don’t know where I finished don’t care I was shooting for 2:30 but after falling and taking a bit of time to regroup I changed to trying to get in under 2:40 which I did barely (2:38). I realized I’ve run more miles in this regional then anywhere else besides my home trails in ABQ. They are fun and landscape isn’t tough on the eyes either.

Hope you all have a great weekend and are wearing your favorite Iggles gear! Iggles 27 Patriots 24.

Well done on only falling once!  

And how about those Iggles.  Good game, although I didn't really care who won as long as it wasn't NE.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR