Trailer Trash

Zion 100 RR- A little Humor and a Lot of Pain (Read 60 times)

Occasional Runner

Great job on pushing through the low spots, congratulations ! Pretty sure I could've done it.

I'm picturing you running the Boston Marathon with one of those beer hats with the PBR cans on each side, and a tube coming down to your mouth!

(Really wish I could post pictures from my phone)

Thanks.

Why carry the beer if it can be found along the course? I'll probably be a little trashed at the finish if all goes well.

LB2

Good race.

Bring a headlamp to Boston.

LB2

Chnaiur

Dammit, your reports always give a beer craving... this disturbs my perpetual project of getting down to 180lb... here I am with a Old Rasputing Russian Imperial Stout in hand...

Great job slugging it out!

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

Watoni

As always, awe-inspiring (and hilarious at times).

I am exhausted supporting my athlete here in CO ...

Next time I am running this race!

Occasional Runner

Good race.

Bring a headlamp to Boston.

I was planning to leave one in my drop bag.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I mean what can I say...... You really are an animal.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

moonlightrunner

I really enjoyed reading your report. I have to assume you are as entertaining in person as you are in print.

Pass on my congrats to Jo for knowing you were being a baby. You two are an amazing g team. You almost make me think marriage could be great....you are two very lucky people.Such relationships as your are a rarity.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Occasional Runner

I really enjoyed reading your report. I have to assume you are as entertaining in person as you are in print.

Pass on my congrats to Jo for knowing you were being a baby. You two are an amazing g team. You almost make me think marriage could be great....you are two very lucky people.Such relationships as your are a rarity.

Passed on. Thanks for your very generous comments, they're sincerely appreciated. And thanks for taking the time to read my report.

Offroadz

Kelly,  you should be tested for pain tolerance threshold.  I think the ballsiest thing you've done is run at Usery Pass with that broken/bruised rib you had at Aravaipa.  Hope you can continue to avoid a major injury and see you at a night run coming up in AZ.

Ryan

Occasional Runner

Kelly,  you should be tested for pain tolerance threshold.  I think the ballsiest thing you've done is run at Usery Pass with that broken/bruised rib you had at Aravaipa.  Hope you can continue to avoid a major injury and see you at a night run coming up in AZ.

Ryan

Good times, Ryan! I won a couple races with those broken ribs. I wonder if there's a connection...

I'm looking forward to some night running in the desert. I'll see you soon!

SheCan

Holey Moley!   This is amazing, and to think you'd just done that 24 hour race.  I know what it's like to fight the miles and to wish them over, but for 80 miles????  That just sounds miserable!   Your wife must be a heck of a woman to keep you going that whole time.  Congratulations and beautiful, beautiful pictures.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Occasional Runner

Holey Moley!   This is amazing, and to think you'd just done that 24 hour race.  I know what it's like to fight the miles and to wish them over, but for 80 miles????  That just sounds miserable!   Your wife must be a heck of a woman to keep you going that whole time.  Congratulations and beautiful, beautiful pictures.

Thanks for reading it. Jo worked pretty hard to keep me in the race. She knows how to play the game and she's pretty damn good at it. I've learned to just do as I'm told and things usually work out.