Trailer Trash

Where Is Everybody Sundaily (Read 21 times)

moonlightrunner

Heading out soon for 10. I'm going to try real shoes. My yak trax don't work well on my water shoes. Going g to try for 10 today.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Just got home from work. Planning on an evening run.

moonlight: I think the shoes will make a big difference. Hope your run goes well!

Run for fun.

Gator eye

I pushed my  luck for 20 today. It was cold and windy but my feet feel pretty good. My hips on the other hand are feeling the distance.

Moon. When you go to real shoes give up the chains and cables and put short metal screws in the bottom edges of your shoes. They do the same thing only cheaper

Sandy-2

SRD for me today (Mon).

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

NHLA

Spent the day checking on MIL. She fell three times in 48 hrs. cut head badly.

She doesn't know me anymore. I knew this was comming but it really sucks.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I got in 11 miles this morning and it was frigging hard.  Felt like crap when I went to bed last night so hoping I don't have something.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

moonlightrunner

Spent the day checking on MIL. She fell three times in 48 hrs. cut head badly.

She doesn't know me anymore. I knew this was comming but it really sucks.

You have my sympathy. I have parents who, between the two of them, average 1-2 falls per week. Thankfully they are still with it...but that could change with a blink of an eye.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k