Trailer Trash

Frightening Friday (Read 30 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

I borrowed 2 hair ties from DW and use them to hold my phone to the inside of the iFlip pocket of the Rev 1.5. It holds the phone easily and doesn't bounce too much.

OK- that's a really good idea   I took two short lengths of shock cord and two cord locks and voila- my iphone now resides under the digi-flip- thanks!

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

slosh

Got in 20 and two workouts in this week so far. Meeting some running buddies for 14 in the morn. It's the youth rifle season so we are sticking to the gravel, no single track. Enjoying an Elysian space dust ipa while watching the royals mets game.

qotd: my favorite shorts - Nike wild horse (pockets galore) and hoka challenger atr, and a Stl Cardinals running hat. Oh yea, and the jacket mtwarden recommended which I'll get to test out in the morn. A bit of a shopping splurge.

AT-runner

Tim

Marie, I've never tried Salomon shoes or Cascadias. I stumbled on Inov8 many years ago in Ireland when they were only know as Fell Running shoes.  I've always liked their treads and rock plate for the PA trails.

Warden,  glad the MacGyverism worked.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Occasional Runner

Good luck to the racers and pacers! Kelly running this weekend?

I'm not. I have a couple of weeks before I race again.