Trailer Trash

Wishful Wednesday (Read 26 times)

NHLA

We were lucky here. Never seen so much rain but so little damage. Anywhere from 5 to 15" of rain.

Sewer overflowed. 800000 gal of sewage in French Broad River. All the rain that fell here is headed to SC.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

1.5 hours in the corn maze. How many miles does that make? Just kidding.

I took the kids to our favorite corn maze after work/school because I wanted to take advantage of the warm and nice weather. I'll have a day off work tomorrow, so I can make up the miles then.

QOTD: That the weather stays nice and warm for many, many more days. Only downside is, the leaves won't turn as nice then because they need some frost to bring out the bright colors. Sigh.

Run for fun.

Sandy-2

Doing some light running and then some resting this week.  I've got to ramp it up a bit this coming weekend.

We hit some more movies at the 'film festival', some good, some not so good.  As far as the better ones....  Saw a documentary on an Icelandic landscape painter that was kinda neat.  Then we went to an outdoor screening with a few thousand other people to see a typical Bollywood extravaganza.  Really fun, and funny, to see a crazy Indian movie at an international film festival in Korea. The director was there as well and spoke before the screening, then Tweeted this...  we're in that photo somewhere in the middle.

qotd: Peace on earth.

tbd.