Trailer Trash

Friday (Read 18 times)

AT-runner

Tim

Nothing planned for today. Warm weather this weekend so thinking about B2B long runs.. Distance of second run to be determined after first one.

QOTD:  We're making home-made pizza for dinner tonight. What do you like on your pizza?  Pepperoni and sweet onion is my new favorite.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Daydreamer1

Tomorrow should be gym day but it looks like the weekend is going to be really nice so it's the gym today and running on the weekend.

DS is coming home tonight to use dear old dad's computer and Turbo Tax program to file his taxes before he gets deportedgoes on vacation,  er... leaves for Guam. Looks like the good old USAF is flying him over there supposedly to install some communication cables. I told him he's just taking a vacation on yours and my tax dollars . He claims they will actually do some work and not just lay around on the beach . Not sure how long he will be gone so he's all in a hurry to get his taxes filed.  Meanwhile I may get to drive a Audi A4 occasionally to make sure it stays in shape while he's gone .

QOTD: Meatza, meatza, meatza, meatza meatza, meatza, meatza meatza, meatza, meatza meatza, meatza, meatza meatza, meatza, meatza meatza, meatza, meatza!!!!!

Oh yea, could I have a little extra meat on that please .

PS: If there is any room left on it some onions would definitely be a plus.

NHLA

4 miles yesterday at Flat Rock Park with sandy. We will go again this afternoon.

qotd yesterday  Magnolia relay  220 yd dash.  This was the biggest meet of the year. I was in Jr High but the coach put me in the race with the HS runners. Everybody was four years older and a lot bigger than me but they made the mistake of picking on me. I finshed third and pased two runners right at the end. When dad passed he left me a little box of stuff and that old medal was in there. He kept it al those years.

Best non running moment all of the summer of 1973.

qotd  goat cheese and arugula.

AT-runner

Tim

qotd  goat cheese and arugula.

I've been seeing more goat cheese lately as options. 10 years ago it was hard to find.

AT-runner

Tim

QOTD: Meatza, meatza, meatza, meatza meatza, meatza, meatza meatza, meatza, meatza meatza, meatza, meatza meatza, meatza, meatza meatza, meatza, meatza!!!!!

DS is a total meatza guy. Last time we were in Oregon, he ordered one with bacon, ham, sausage, pepperoni, ground beef, baloney and Canadian bacon.  The baloney was a first for me on a pizza, but was pretty good.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

I get off work an he early today so will probably try and get 5-ish in after work.

qotd: we're having pizza tonight as well (and hot chicken wings!)- I like mine loaded up- pepperoni, italian sausage, mushrooms, green peppers, onions- getting hungry just typing that 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

I'll do 5 after work today.  We were having a bit of a lightening storm this morning so I didn't run before work.

qotd: I just like plan cheese (that's also the best way to check out a new pizza place to see if it's "good").  I will occasionally add sausage.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

muppy

I will get out tonight for a few miles, depends on my motivation.

QOTD  The best pizza is lots of mozzarella with sausage and spoonfuls ricotta cheese on top.  The local pizza place makes a taco pizza that's pretty good also!

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Mike has a good cold so he got up in the middle of the night and slept on the coach so he could sit up.  Sure makes getting out of bed in the morning easier.  So got up and dressed and when I opened the door I realized it was raining.  Oh well might as well go.  It was a nice 5 mile run.  My getting out there to run has sucked this week.

QOTD:  Green Olives!  I also like pineapples but not with the green olives.  Most places here don't have green olives whereas in Michigan you can get them on anything..pizza, hamburgers, subs.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Will get my mile in tonight for the sake of the streak.  I really should get out for a long run this weekend because of the heat wave (supposed to be in the 60's) but that's not happening.

QOTD: My favorite is homemade pizza.  DW will roll out some dough and then we pile on whatever.  Much better with fresh ingredients.

Have a great weekend!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

DigDug2

Great early morning run today, 10 with 7 at marathon pace (training for first, and probably last, road marathon April 30).  Felt jazzed throughout.

QOTD:  light on the cheese, and not too much meat.  Favorite is probably mushroom/onion, also like ham/pineapple, spinach or broccoli.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Visited Mt Joy at Valley Forge today. 4 hill repeats up a .4 mile section, total 5.3 miles for the day.

qotd: I like a good vegetarian pizza, though almost anything except olives and anchovies are acceptable.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

LB2

I ran a little over 4 on Friday.

QOTD: I like everything except anchovies. I don't know how anyone can eat those things.

LB2